Killing Dream Characters

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
lsddream

Re: Killing Dream Characters

Postby lsddream » 03 Aug 2013 01:51

Killing DC is fun! Its not bad, they are just DCs!

AceOfSpades

Postby AceOfSpades » 03 Aug 2013 03:21

If it were someone truly evil I would agree with you, but not when it's innocents. Character or no, no innocent deserves to die.

NOCOOKIEFORYOU

Postby NOCOOKIEFORYOU » 05 Aug 2013 23:35

I don't think you can really kill a dream character. Dcs are just figures of you imagination on a plane that is not real. You can kill and kill and it won't make much of a difference to you (unless you worry for hours why you are killing so much in a dream) it's not like the dream police will arrest you for dc abuse :lol:
Tell me and I'll forget.show me and I may not remember.involve me and I'll understand
-native American proverb

AceOfSpades

Postby AceOfSpades » 06 Aug 2013 00:20

I treat killing a dream character just as much as I treat a real person dying. I mourn the innocent and pity the evil.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 06 Aug 2013 00:29

NOCOOKIEFORYOU wrote:I don't think you can really kill a dream character. Dcs are just figures of you imagination on a plane that is not real. You can kill and kill and it won't make much of a difference to you (unless you worry for hours why you are killing so much in a dream) it's not like the dream police will arrest you for dc abuse :lol:

I agree but I wouldnt kill an innocent helpless DC that I have no reason to kill or any of my dream friends. However I have lots of fun killing or even just fighting my dream villains and evil monsters. As for the dream police, they wont come unless you listen to Cheap Trick :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4FwJdBb6_M
Last edited by Guitar48300 on 06 Aug 2013 04:12, edited 1 time in total.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

AceOfSpades

Postby AceOfSpades » 06 Aug 2013 00:52

Exactly my point. In the dream I was having I tried saving this specific one, but an evil character forced her to attack me, which in turn forced me to kill her. It was self defense but inexcusable none the less.

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 06 Aug 2013 04:08

AceOfSpades wrote:Exactly my point. In the dream I was having I tried saving this specific one, but an evil character forced her to attack me, which in turn forced me to kill her. It was self defense but inexcusable none the less.

You could always revive her you know. ;)
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

AceOfSpades

Postby AceOfSpades » 06 Aug 2013 04:52

It wouldn't be the same. Besides mine aren't as simple as the others'. While I do recall what I see and hear inside the lucids, control is a different story. I couldn't revive her and even if I could it wouldn't be the same person I tried to save. It's like what Hagart said once about how his character after it came back wasn't exactly the same one he met before.

I did the next best thing though. While I was in that world I went after the bastard that forced her to attack me. If I couldn't bring her back the least I could do would avenge her.

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 06 Aug 2013 11:27

OMG I'm gonna nuke and kill all my dc's.

DreamerMan99

Postby DreamerMan99 » 07 Aug 2013 17:41

btifuldreamer wrote:OMG I'm gonna nuke and kill all my dc's.

Thats my next LD goal :
Initiate the cold war :D

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Good luck,
Dream on.
LDs~32

Return to “Dream Characters”