3 tips that helped me

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
Highlander

3 tips that helped me

Postby Highlander » 21 Jul 2013 17:26

I have had no lucid dreams for about 3 weeks and tonight i had 3 long lucid dreams within 2 hours. It never happened to me this. I'll tell you what i have learned here, suggesting some tips that may help others.
B-MILD - What i did differently this time was using a technique i read that's called Breathing Induced MILD. It consists of repeating a sentence (a mantra) of your choice synchronizing with your breath. For example: "Every time I dream ..." (during breathing out) "... i'll be lucid." (during breathing in). I did it when i woke up from a dream and until i sleep. Whenever i entered a dream i was not lucid immediately but the first strange signal in the dream i saw, it awakened my lucidity.
Stabilize the dream - everytime the dream started to disappear and i began to wake up, i started to rub my hands non stop until a new location appears. It worked very well. On a dream today, i was in space, then everything disappeared and everything was dark. I never saw my hands but i still rubbed them nonstop until i appeared in another environment and continued in a new dream.
Speak telepathically - It happens to me often, being unable to speak. My mouth does not move. The solution is: don't stress out and talk even by thought. It works. I was talking to a doctor on today's dream. I asked questions without moving my mouth and he could understand me perfectly and answered all my questions. It figures, because we are talking to our subconscious, so we do not need our mouth for it.

I hope these tips help you. Have nice dreams.

luciddreamer49

Re: 3 tips that helped me

Postby luciddreamer49 » 21 Jul 2013 19:51

!! Soooo excited to try these! Maybe one of these days I'll have my first LD.(._.) ;)

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 03 Aug 2013 12:40

Once again, i have to say that i guess this technique is helping me a lot having lucid dreams. Since i started doing this (July 21st) i had 13 lucid dreams (!!!).
There was some days that i did not have one and others i had 3. Most of them are short, some are long, and there's ones i do not have 100% control and others i have. But in all of them i have lucidity at some point.
Today i had 2 lucid dreams.

That1LD

Postby That1LD » 03 Aug 2013 15:39

Thanks man, I'm going to try this tonight instead in DILD. I've only had 3 LD`S with DILD. So I'm looking for a new technique to try

Thanks again btw
LD`S: 3
Normal dreams: More than enough

All human beings are also dream beings. Dreaming ties all mankind together.
Jack Kerouac

-That1LD

tea

Postby tea » 17 Aug 2013 22:44

great post! seems like B-MILD is becoming a pretty famous technique.. alright, i'll give it a try! :D
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 19 Aug 2013 23:23

Just a warning with this though. If you use B-MILD, I have found that after using it a few times, you can't use mantras without subconsciously synchronizing your breath with it. So, if that's a problem with anyone, I'd advise against B-MILD.
Well said.

mia

Postby mia » 28 Aug 2013 01:57

Interesting Highlander. I'll have to give it a go too. You've been having a wonderful success rate!
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 28 Aug 2013 09:24

mia wrote:Interesting Highlander. I'll have to give it a go too. You've been having a wonderful success rate!

Thank you. But i came back to normal. I do not have such a huge number of LD's like in those weeks. I'm having 1 or 2 per week which is pretty good. And always using that technique. Try it and see how it goes.

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”