hey-yo

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
zelkova

hey-yo

Postby zelkova » 05 Aug 2013 10:28

i remember having lucid dreams when i was young so many in fact i started to think that they were memories but the moon is not green and cars don't drive themselves so now i'm hear trying to regain my lucid dreaming ability so thanks in advance to everyone who can help me in the future

AceOfSpades

Re: hey-yo

Postby AceOfSpades » 05 Aug 2013 14:43

Welcome aboard, call me Ace for short. Sometimes when memory fragments haven't been looked at for a long time they tend to distort. Hence the green moon and self driving cars. However if lucid dreams is still your goal I suggest 3 simple things.

1. A place to relax, where nothing can distract you.

2. Items that will aid you slowly into the lucid state, these range from eating certain foods, listening to relaxing music and binaural beats/whitenoise.

3. A journal. Even for non lucids it's a handy tool to get. Sometimes with it you can go back to certain memories and dreams through the Recall Process.

zelkova

Re: hey-yo

Postby zelkova » 14 Aug 2013 05:31

thanks for your reply ace if its not to much trouble i have another post explaining my current situation and i'd like your input on it url; http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13147

Return to “Introduce Yourself”