Binaural Beats

Discuss external aids which help you lucid dream including brainwave entrainment, supplements and herbs, lucid dream masks, and more.
Canning_s

Binaural Beats

Postby Canning_s » 02 Aug 2013 10:07

For Lucid Dreaming, in relation to Binaural Beats, what is the recommended frequency? Am I correct in saying that it is 6Hz? Also, should the Audible Pitch be at 300Hz?

AceOfSpades

Re: Binaural Beats

Postby AceOfSpades » 02 Aug 2013 15:10

Anything involving the Theta Wave Frequency. Theta is where your mind is asleep even when your body is awake. Don't do Delta because that puts you in dreamless sleep.

erichsa

Re: Binaural Beats

Postby erichsa » 05 Aug 2013 20:11

I would like to use Binaural Beats when going to bed at night, and also for my daily after lunch nap. I found two theta wave mp4 recordings one at 4.5hz and the other at 7hz on you tube, of an hour each, the both sound the same to me. Do I need headphones, or can I play them through loudspeakers?. I don't have to listen a whole hour as I can start anywhere. I take it theta is the right choice? 10 August I learned a bit more and know as the are Binaural I must use headphones. So far I seem to relax faster and I have a better dream recall. I would like to hear from anybody who has experience as this is new to me. :)

Return to “Lucid Dream Aids”