Best Technigue for Newbs.

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
That1LD

Best Technigue for Newbs.

Postby That1LD » 04 Aug 2013 20:08

Hello My name is Jon and I was wondering what's a good technique that does not include the following. DILD, Or waking up in the night. (So I'll be able to lucid dream during the school, btw is that a good idea?)

Thanks you and good night. Lol. :lol:

Edit: I'm going to try binaural beats and a mantra combined tonight. :)
LD`S: 3
Normal dreams: More than enough

All human beings are also dream beings. Dreaming ties all mankind together.
Jack Kerouac

-That1LD

btifuldreamer

Re: Best Technigue for Newbs.

Postby btifuldreamer » 06 Aug 2013 11:33

Although i've been part of this forum for aaaaaaaaaaaaaages i'm technically a newbie cuz i havent lucid dreamed yet :evil: :( :x But I'm trying DEILD at the moment. It's actually REALLY easy. As soon as you wake up, hopefully you can remember a dream and if you don't move or open your eyes you will fool your eyes into thinking you're still in a dream. I've tried it twice but first time, I stayed still and didn't open my eyes but i could feel that i was breathing on my blanket which made me really hot. The second time, i was lying on my arm and i wasn't supposed to move but i could feel my veins throbbing because there's no circulation so i moved. I will keep you informed if i have any sucess :D

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 06 Aug 2013 12:46

I've been trying a technique called B-MILD (Breathing Induced MILD) that has helped me a lot.
It consists of repeating a sentence (a mantra) of your choice synchronizing with your breath. For example: "Every time I dream ..." (during breathing out) "... i'll be lucid." (during breathing in). I did it when i woke up from a dream and until i sleep. Whenever i entered a dream i was not lucid immediately but the first strange signal in the dream i saw, it awakened my lucidity.

In the last 15 days i had 13 lucid dreams (!!!). Never happened to me. I believe it's because of B-MILD.

That1LD

Postby That1LD » 06 Aug 2013 14:35

Highlander wrote:I've been trying a technique called B-MILD (Breathing Induced MILD) that has helped me a lot.
It consists of repeating a sentence (a mantra) of your choice synchronizing with your breath. For example: "Every time I dream ..." (during breathing out) "... i'll be lucid." (during breathing in). I did it when i woke up from a dream and until i sleep. Whenever i entered a dream i was not lucid immediately but the first strange signal in the dream i saw, it awakened my lucidity.

In the last 15 days i had 13 lucid dreams (!!!). Never happened to me. I believe it's because of B-MILD.

Oh thanks I will try B-WILD with a binaural beats. But can I do this at night? And will it work?

Jack Kerouac

-That1LD

That1LD

Postby That1LD » 06 Aug 2013 14:37

btifuldreamer wrote:Although i've been part of this forum for aaaaaaaaaaaaaages i'm technically a newbie cuz i havent lucid dreamed yet :evil: :( :x But I'm trying DEILD at the moment. It's actually REALLY easy. As soon as you wake up, hopefully you can remember a dream and if you don't move or open your eyes you will fool your eyes into thinking you're still in a dream. I've tried it twice but first time, I stayed still and didn't open my eyes but i could feel that i was breathing on my blanket which made me really hot. The second time, i was lying on my arm and i wasn't supposed to move but i could feel my veins throbbing because there's no circulation so i moved. I will keep you informed if i have any sucess :D

You should try what Highlander said and DILD.
Don't Worry you will get a lucid dream.

Jack Kerouac

-That1LD

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 06 Aug 2013 16:24

That1LD wrote:Oh thanks I will try B-WILD with a binaural beats. But can I do this at night? And will it work?

I don't know if it will work for you. I believe that a tecnhique that works for a person might not work for another. For example, almost everybody talks about WILD or even WBTB. Those don't work well for me. I've tried DILD and it worked sometimes but now i found B-MILD and i elected this my nr1 technique.

That1LD

Postby That1LD » 12 Aug 2013 14:02

Highlander wrote:
That1LD wrote:Oh thanks I will try B-WILD with a binaural beats. But can I do this at night? And will it work?

I don't know if it will work for you. I believe that a tecnhique that works for a person might not work for another. For example, almost everybody talks about WILD or even WBTB. Those don't work well for me. I've tried DILD and it worked sometimes but now i found B-MILD and i elected this my nr1 technique.

Ok Thanks.

Jack Kerouac

-That1LD

Return to “For Beginners”