really bad nightmare

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.

really bad nightmare

Postby thufana » 06 Aug 2013 10:15

How can i get over a really bad nightmare? I had a nightmare about my baby brother getting killed by some 3 drunk guys. I cant stand this nightmare. I had it 2 nights straight. Anyone anywhere please help me get over this.
easy healthy recipes ~ slow cooker recipes ~ meals recipes
Last edited by thufana on 10 Aug 2013 10:25, edited 1 time in total.

Re: really bad nightmare

Postby LucidLink » 06 Aug 2013 18:54

It's possible this could be a premonition, in which case you should watch your brother a little more then usual.

But to stop the nightmares, your best bet is to become lucid during the nightmare, and then figuring out the cause of it through questions to the dream!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Re: really bad nightmare

Postby taniaaust1 » 15 Aug 2013 01:18

It's doubtful its a premonition (they dont tend to happen much at all in dreams).

Be aware that dreams are usually just symbolic for things going on in your own life eg your baby brother and those drunk guys representing possibly parts of yourself.

Think whether there is a vulerable part to you (like a baby) who is at risk from another parts of your personality (the drunk some parts of yourself irresponsible?). What with yourself needs to be protected more?
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”