Favorite Music Genre

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
LCDAnthony

Re: Favorite Music Genre

Postby LCDAnthony » 07 Aug 2013 22:04

Highlander wrote:
LCDAnthony wrote:Really, I'll listen to just about anything. Except for Modern Rap. That stuff is just crap. Oldschool rap I can listen to.

I agree with you. I like some rap but just the old-school. I like Cypress Hill, House of Pain, Onyx, Public Enemy, Beastie Boys,... This is The Rap. Modern rap i cannot listen to. There's too much "bling, bling", "bitches" and "ho's".

LCDAnthony wrote:Power metal is the shits right!?

Yeah man. Be it symphonic, warrior, neo-classical, folk... I like it all. I love the ones that people sometimes call "happy power metal" or "uplifting power metal". Bands like Helloween, Gamma Ray, Power Quest...

Yeah! It just has this uplifting beat to it and most of the time the vocals are clean! Like they aren't screeching or screaming. It's just really cool. I found out about it over the summer. Wow. I can listen to about any power metal band, be it symphonic, warriors, etc,. and I'll pretty much love it.

I listen to some Stormwind, Rhapsody of Fire, Sabaton and the list goes on!

crazyguitarking

Postby crazyguitarking » 08 Aug 2013 12:29

Heavy metal, thrash metal, viking/folk/pagan metal, punk and reggae sometimes country and rarely jazz mostly all genres of metal oh yes also power metal :D :p

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 08 Aug 2013 17:13

Dubstep, electro, and metal
Well said.

Knife

Postby Knife » 10 Aug 2013 11:31

Hiphop: Joey Bada$$ - Nas - Black Hippy - Funk Volume - Eminem - Royce - Tech N9ne and many more
Inherit the earth

LCDAnthony

Postby LCDAnthony » 12 Aug 2013 00:08

crazyguitarking wrote:Heavy metal, thrash metal, viking/folk/pagan metal, punk and reggae sometimes country and rarely jazz mostly all genres of metal oh yes also power metal :D :p

Metal is simply the best. In every aspect.

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 12 Aug 2013 00:23

Knife wrote:Hiphop: Joey Bada$$ - Nas - Black Hippy - Funk Volume - Eminem - Royce - Tech N9ne and many more

There we go!
Look up the Underacheivers. Their spirutal and lucid dreamers!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Knife

Postby Knife » 12 Aug 2013 09:25

LucidLink wrote:
Knife wrote:Hiphop: Joey Bada$$ - Nas - Black Hippy - Funk Volume - Eminem - Royce - Tech N9ne and many more

There we go!

They are part of beast coast aren't they? Together with PRo Era and Flatbush Zombies? Before, I listened a few songs, they were good, but sometimes their rhymes just didnt rhyme right and that disturbed me :p But maybe if I listen more to them I will like them. I didn't know they were lucid dreamers, I'll listen to their lyrics :)
Inherit the earth

crazyguitarking

Postby crazyguitarking » 12 Aug 2013 13:46

Knife wrote:
LucidLink wrote:

There we go!

They are part of beast coast aren't they? Together with PRo Era and Flatbush Zombies? Before, I listened a few songs, they were good, but sometimes their rhymes just didnt rhyme right and that disturbed me :p But maybe if I listen more to them I will like them. I didn't know they were lucid dreamers, I'll listen to their lyrics :)

hello I'm also belgian xD

crazyguitarking

Postby crazyguitarking » 12 Aug 2013 13:47

LCDAnthony wrote:
crazyguitarking wrote:Heavy metal, thrash metal, viking/folk/pagan metal, punk and reggae sometimes country and rarely jazz mostly all genres of metal oh yes also power metal :D :p

Metal is simply the best. In every aspect.

Yeah sort of :D

AceOfSpades

Postby AceOfSpades » 13 Aug 2013 04:53

80s music.

Return to “Off-Topic”