Planeswalker

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
AceOfSpades

Planeswalker

Postby AceOfSpades » 04 Aug 2013 15:04

Well it's high time I might as well confess the big one. I am not just an ordinary Lucid Dreamer. LCDAnthony called it when we were doing that where are we from thing Off Topic. While what I said, about being from the Multiverse was mainly joking around he was right. I am as he put it correctly a Planeswalker. I don't just have lucid dreams I literally travel to other worlds and planes of existence whenever I go to sleep.

deschainXIX

Re: Planeswalker

Postby deschainXIX » 07 Aug 2013 18:56

You're just dreaming, man.
Well said.

AceOfSpades

Postby AceOfSpades » 08 Aug 2013 02:08

That's what I thought at first. However certain circumstances have caused me to believe otherwise. I seen places that my own subconscious alone could never come up with. I met people I really had an emotional connection with. You can never have that with an ordinary dream character. The lucid dreams, they are but mere distractions. Tools designed to prevent you from going beyond your own subconscious. Mostly for your own safety and sanity. Once that bridge is crossed there are new worlds to explore. Some of which are amazing, kinda like a paradise, but not one you made for yourself, but one someone else probably made, but left the door open for any passers by to have a look see. Others are just like the real world only certain things end up being the opposite of what your current life is like. But like many great things there is always a down side, worlds that make nightmares and hell itself just look like a jump scare. The only difference between that and the world of lucids is that it's not just sight and sound. But all the senses. Other than that it's kinda hard to describe what else.

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 08 Aug 2013 02:30

Okay, I'm trying to understand...
You're saying that, when you sleep, you have the ability to explore other worlds in the multiverse?

Interesting ... Can you tell me more? Try and explain in a concrete sort of way what you're talking about.
Well said.

AceOfSpades

Postby AceOfSpades » 08 Aug 2013 02:47

That's pretty much what I am saying. I don't just see and hear the places I go to. And it's a point beyond the classic "Total awareness." That Lucid's usually have. It's kinda like there is an incarnation of me already existing in that world and when I sleep I am replacing that me temporarily While that one is in sort of a suspended animation in my own sleeping body. I pretty much do normal things I would do in the real world, Talk to people, get a bite to eat etc. However I don't stay long. Going back has kind of it's random moments. There are times when I am literally forced back into this world. The sensation of it is the equivalent of falling and then when hitting the ground I wake up instantly. Other times I can stay for a long time and force myself to get out just by will alone. It's like. Ok here's an easier way to describe getting out.

Torchwood, whenever Jack Harkness gets killed and he comes back from the dead, the first thing he does is gasp for air and grab the nearest person. It's like that when it happens at random. But at will it's like simply waking out of a dream.

Sometimes I am caught in a state where I am literally in two places at once and I literally have to struggle to get to only one place.

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 08 Aug 2013 03:39

Okay... But how do you know that you're opening a...temporal door to the multiverse, if you will... rather than just lucid dreaming?

My first lucid dream ever involved me exploring an entire different world with a whole set of culture and language. It was fascinating, exploring the detailed world that my mind created...but I know that it was just in my head and not literally a whole different world. That's crazy.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
Well said.

AceOfSpades

Postby AceOfSpades » 08 Aug 2013 04:21

Because if it was my own head it would have things about me rather than just me in a place full of complete strangers. From manifestations of my own emotional states, to people In my life that I know. In these worlds I do see the average familiar face, but very rarely, but I never see any manifestations that are connected to me. The people I run into most of the adventure I never seen before in my life let alone in this world. The places I go to as well are no place I ever seen or been before, from a major city I never seen pictures of to practically another civilized planet.

Then there are the unusual things that happen. In some worlds I get unique abilities. Kinda like superpowers. But there's a catch. In a dream world Lucid or no you could have any ability you want. But in planeswalking it's kinda like Superman and the different suns. Where ever I go I either have one or more unique abilities, be normal, or worse case scenario be weaker than a human being of this world.

For example one world I could fly. But another I couldn't.

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 08 Aug 2013 16:53

Very interesting...
Have you ever tried to strike up conversation with a person? Ask them about their life, or information about that world? For example, you could say, What is the name of the sun we are currently revolving around?

Or, even more interesting, try to commit a crime. I love committing crime in lucid dreams, there's a certain thrill to it, you know?
But try to commit a crime in one of these 'worlds.' Preferably in one that seems more developed and civilized.
What happens? Are you arrested and tried? Are you executed outright? Is there even a judicial branch? Or even a government?
These things could help prove whether these places you visit are actual worlds or just dreams.

You'd be surprised. Your subconscious can give you worlds that you have never seen before, BECAUSE its your SUBconscious. You can't know what its thinking. So if YOU haven't seen a place before, that doesn't mean your subconscious hasn't, do you see?
Well said.

AceOfSpades

Postby AceOfSpades » 08 Aug 2013 18:53

That's pretty much all I do in these worlds. I talk to people, interact with the environment. Even to the point where an action I commit there be it minor or major would effect me when I wake up. Like for example I go to a restaurant there, eat a lot, but upon waking up I feel full. Even in those worlds I have committed felonies and served time for them. If I don't end up in a public place when I get their, Jail is usually where I end up. Strange thing though is depending on the worlds the prison system is different too. One time in those worlds, I found myself in a prison where the conjugal visits there instead of the stereotypical trailer, have themed places. Like in an airplane bathroom or a backseat of a car.
Another time I was in a co-ed prison which is an impossible thing.

Another time I found myself in a more futuristic version of the modern era.

The people I talk to act like I always been there even if I am awake at the time. And act confused if I don't remember certain events I shared with them. Events I haven't even heard of. Which was how I figured out there was more than one me.

When I first started out I had to take a moment to find out what I could and couldn't do in these worlds. I couldn't bring items back from them which was a shame on two accounts, because 1 that would have been proof and two I would have gotten souvenirs during the trip. I could get hurt there even if it doesn't show in the this world, I could still feel the pain and the strains from it. And those abilities I mentioned earlier are limited to the world I am visiting.

Last but not least everything that tantalizes the senses is as real as they are in this world. A flower smells like a flower, cloth feels like cloth etc. I once grabbed someone on a whim to get their attention and In doing so I could feel every detail about the person I grabbed from their skin, to their bone structure, to the clothes they were wearing at the time. If that isn't real I don't know what is. For all I know this world and forum could be another one I am just visiting.

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 08 Aug 2013 19:34

AceOfSpades wrote:= Even to the point where an action I commit there be it minor or major would effect me when I wake up. Like for example I go to a restaurant there, eat a lot, but upon waking up I feel full.

Okay. So, judging by this, you can effect your physical body. Here's how you can prove this.

Have someone sit by your bed and watch you sleep. When you go into one of these worlds, try and get to a knife.

Then, scratch a predetermined word into your forearm exactly where you and the watcher planned.

Have the person videotape the letters appearing on your arm as you cut.
Well said.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”