Planeswalker

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
AceOfSpades

Re: Planeswalker

Postby AceOfSpades » 08 Aug 2013 20:39

I tried that once. woke up with a big scratch on my arm. Nothing scarring but it was bleeding, but there was no other ways I could do that to myself while sleeping. I am a nailbiter so scratching myself was not an option. My bed framing is rounded so no sharp edges and to make matters more strange in said world I was in at the time I was defending myself against a weird creature with claws. Said creature slashed my arm in the spot I found it on.

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 08 Aug 2013 21:53

Okay. So get someone to record the scratch appearing on your arm and post it. If it was me who genuinely believed without a shadow of doubt that I was exploring other worlds, I would be doing everything in my power to prove it.

That's why I don't believe you. You act like this is a simple little trick you can do, rather than possibly the greatest breakthrough in quantum physics and our knowledge of the universe as we know it since... ever.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
Well said.

AceOfSpades

Postby AceOfSpades » 08 Aug 2013 23:54

I didn't expect you to believe me anyway to be honest. That's your opinion and I respect you for it. My main reason for even saying what I said was that I wanted to know if I was the only one that could do this.

I may sound like that this ability is nothing more than a simple little trick, but that's only because I try to simplify things in order to try to get people to understand what I am going through with this. It is really more complicated than I make it out to be. Hell some of the things that have happened to me I can't even explain fully. Hell the first time it happened to me was completely by accident. I couldn't fully explain how it happened, or what I must have done to do so.

Truth be told I am actually pretty scared of this. It's like lightning and it could strike at any moment. When it does I don't always go to amazing places.

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 09 Aug 2013 00:00

Well its interesting, all the same haha.
Well said.

AceOfSpades

Postby AceOfSpades » 09 Aug 2013 00:09

Thank you. At least your not as skeptical as some people normally when someone asks for proof and doesn't get any they are determined to destroy the person that makes the claim.

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 09 Aug 2013 00:27

Trust me, I really really really WANT to believe you. And maybe I do...I just need to consider it more.
Well said.

AceOfSpades

Postby AceOfSpades » 09 Aug 2013 00:31

Well there would be two ways of that to happen. One would be the obvious try to gather proof. The other would have to be if it happens to you one day.

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 09 Aug 2013 00:34

I haven't even astral projected yet and I've been practicing lucid dreaming for 3 years.
That's the main source of my skepticism. The fact that I cannot connect with stories involving astral projection because I'm waiting to actually experience astral projection for myself before making a proper conjecture.
Well said.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 13 Aug 2013 08:20

deschainXIX wrote:I haven't even astral projected yet and I've been practicing lucid dreaming for 3 years.
That's the main source of my skepticism. The fact that I cannot connect with stories involving astral projection because I'm waiting to actually experience astral projection for myself before making a proper conjecture.

I think that the fact you are in the habit of lucid dreaming would tamper with ones ability to AP. I say this as when one is going into a dream.. one allows ones mind to let go enough that the subconciousness starts creating things which appear as real. This then makes one unaware to their astral body and hence astral state.

eg when someone dreams as they have fallen asleep. There astral body leaves the physical body and will often be just hanging around their physical body but they arent aware of it (inside the person is like witnessing inside thier own mind), if an astral traveller checks in on that person they will see thir astral body laying about somewhere close to the physical body in a stupour/dazed hardly responsive state or asleep. This is all going on while that person is dreaming. If a clairvoyant looks at that person, some too will also see that others astral body but the clairvoyant may also see the persons thoughtforms as images (which are actually the persons dream) forming around the sleeping person

To keep awareness on ones astral body and what is astrally going on, one needs to NOT GO INTO DREAMING (subconciousness coming in) state (as then one looses awareness of the astral body).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 13 Aug 2013 13:12

"However certain circumstances have caused me to believe otherwise. I seen places that my own subconscious alone could never come up with."

Our subconciousnesses are capable of coming up with anything. Anything you can just dream, you can also LD as dreams come from the subconciousness. Dreams can be very wild (like drug trips), dont underestimate your subconsciousness.

"Sometimes I am caught in a state where I am literally in two places at once and I literally have to struggle to get to only one place."

That isnt uncommon with LD either. One can be in two places at once when one is just daydreaming too.

"Because if it was my own head it would have things about me rather than just me in a place full of complete strangers."

Wrong. Many of us have LDs in which there is no one we know, nothing in our normal world there etc. The mind gets quite creative.

"The places I go to as well are no place I ever seen or been before, from a major city I never seen pictures of to practically another civilized planet. "

Me too often but they are still LDs. I also get animals Ive never seen before in my LDs, really weird things.

"But there's a catch. In a dream world Lucid or no you could have any ability you want."

No not always true eg Im an experienced LD person but I cant fly in my LDs, I have a block there with that. Others may during a LD have trouble just manifesting something out of thin air etc etc. It all depends on what is going on within your subconsciousness at the time and how strong it is.

"Like for example I go to a restaurant there, eat a lot, but upon waking up I feel full'

Now that IS your imagination. If you did eat in a different plane, the food would carry the vibrational rate of that plane and hence wouldnt be in your physical body (unless you actually were vanishing out of our physical reality and eatting somewhere else, but Im sure your body is still in your bed still). Your mind is playing after tricks on you if you think your physical body is full due to it. Its like a placebo affect.

"Even in those worlds I have committed felonies and served time for them. If I don't end up in a public place when I get their, Jail is usually where I end up. "

This part of your story really confused me, if you truely believed you were swapping spots with yourself in another reality, there is no way one would do anything to get the other you into trouble due to the recognition its you too and just as real as you are. Unless one was some narcastic, one wouldnt go and get another who is "real" in such trouble that they end up in jail, if its a body swap like you were suggesting, that would mean the other would be left in jail once you were back in your own body. This act of yours tells me that you know that you arent really real in these realities you experience afterall.

If you are accidently ending up in jail a lot with these experiences without doing anything, it shows its your subconciousness creating this situation. (None of the shamans I used to know ever said they ended up in jail when doing this stuff).

All this being said. I do believe planewalkers are real as I have known some shamans and others who could send their minds elsewhere and into another (not while sleeping thou). I also have OBE experiences at times so throu that have experienced other places (but not very commonly, just a few times as usually Im in earth plane). Ive also had a couple of body swap experiences (im probably what is called a walkin eg I found myself in the body Im in after coming throu a vortex in which I'd become lost which wiped my memory, my experience is talked about at these forums somewhere). Anyway, its my few body swap experiences (both the others were aware of me and not asleep, I personally believe we may be protected in some way while sleeping) which has made me not believe what you said and what made me say you just wouldnt go getting your otherself in trouble in you thought they were real.

LDs can feel very real too (they can feel so real that some believe they are real, they are on the mind level). I have ALL my senses in my LDs. Due to things Ive seen in LD realities which dont currently exist here, Im currently been thinking about putting some patents on these "inventions" (things Ive seen) and marketing them as they would sell very well (as nothing like them currently). My boyfriend is thinking about going into business with me doing that. Anyway, Im sharing that with you to show one does get things currently here, in ones dreams.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Paranormal Activity”