finding a bed with my friend

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Lucid Dreamer

finding a bed with my friend

Postby Lucid Dreamer » 08 Aug 2013 17:39

hello, so I got the feeling that I had a lucid dream last night, but i couldn't remember it. Then, just now, I remembered. It was long and quite clear.

This is long but I would appreciate it if you read it. Thank you.

So I remember becoming lucid and there were two people in the room with me. My best friend from school (who turns out isn't a very good friend compared to my others) and my friend's friend from school. So I was thinking about what I wanted to do. I wanted to go sky diving, so I began pursuing that for only a few moments. For some reason, I remembered past posts on here about sex lucid dreams. How we should experiment and try stuff and not be ashamed. So I went up to my friend's friend and tried to kiss her. She refused, so I asked my friend. Then I hesitated. I told her I should get a male to do this with. She said no that she wanted to do it. So we went searching for a room. During our search my friend says, "man this is like making me..." and she waves her hand in front of her crotch. I say, "me too". So I actually make a door appear in the wall. It is white. we go in the room and there are blue curtains and sheets and blankets and such. The room is mostly blue. There is a queen sized bed and we both get on it. I can hear my dad on a conference call in the other room. We both lay there for a couple of seconds and I say, "are you ready?" She responds "yeah" I tell her that I have never kissed someone before. She says that she has not either. I say, "this is gonna be interesting" I go over to lay on top of her. I may have lost lucidity, I may have woken up, but that is all I remember.

I also had my first dream the other night where I actually kissed someone. There had always been sexual intentions but never any actions. For example a dream I had last year was me and a friend having a picnic, Instead of making out, like it seemed we should have been, I was just lying on top of her, with my head buried in her chest.

during writing this post I keep saying in my head, "what the heck?" "What the heck is wrong with me?"
When I remembered this dream I kept making faces and I am so thrown off balance by this dream. the thing is that it was a lucid dream too! i chose to make these decisions. I wouldn't make those decisions in real life though, are our decision making skills altered in lucid dreams? I am sort of ashamed and disgusted right now. But those are both harsh words. I can't think of the right one right now.

I'm not sure what I really want from you guys. I just wanted to write this down. Maybe you can give me feedback, decipher the dream, tell me that what I did was normal, even with the same sex? Thanks you guys.
"All men whilst they are awake are in one common world: but each of them, when he is asleep, is in a world of his own." ~Plutarch

torakrubik

Re: finding a bed with my friend

Postby torakrubik » 08 Aug 2013 21:16

Undoubtedly, in the lucid state our brain functionality is altered, which can indeed lead to different decision making. However I think in this case, it is the lack of social barriers that caused you to make the choices you did. There are no repercussions from dream actions, at least none in waking reality.
Dreaming is my drug

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”