open your mind to the possibilities

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
eternity

open your mind to the possibilities

Postby eternity » 15 Dec 2011 09:29

imagine with me now... imagine you are immortal not only that but time doesnt exist for you... nothing ever changes no births no deaths no NEW experiences because everything is happening at the same time or everything is always happening, imagine this univers is a place where u create everything u think it up and it just is there is no laws of gravity or inertia or nothing this is a place that you make as u go... but at the same time there is this other universe this "AMAZING" place where you actually have to go get stuff and find stuff out or just live happily with a wife and 2 kids and then die to return but now with more... but not... because everything has already happened there is no time so really this world doesnt exist this universe doesnt exist there anymore anyone who has died and didnt make it there will never make it there everything has already happened FOR THEM but for US these meat suits we forget are just temporary upon birth... we are still here... so now you can come here and experience something new come here any time and experience another life... but theres more there are an INFINITE amount of universes to choose from one maybe with magic one possible where our outerspace is their living area and our planets are there food or their whatever you get my point... there are holes all over it obviously i dont KNOW any of this i was just thinking about everything and how without time there is no FLOW but that everything is happening simultaniously every second of every minute of every hour of every day is happening right now every single second this universe has existed and will exist is happening always without the restriction of time we could see the big bang and watch every single person live their lives as a judge to see who gets to live inside of you forever in a dreamlike world or who is left behind or whatever happens to the bad guys maybe they just dont get picked for souls idfk who knows... can you just imagine that? the entire universe is kinda a tv program that gets downloaded into your brain( i say "downloaded" but really that would take time? it just is everything just is its like the most epic movie that no human could possibly comprehend watching... but here we are... spiritual form and all experienceing this movie of a place called the universe... where u can live an infite number of lives as an infinite number of things... in an infinite number of universes... wouldnt that be wonderful? i thought this up because for me i dont really fear death i just kinda wanna roll on through you know dont let shit hit you... i mean... because if i only get ONE shot at life... and i let something like the bills stress my ONE life i dont think... i mean that would SUCK!! so i thought if we live sooooo many lives why? why not just create a world of time where there are no laws but at the same time no one ever ages or dies... and eveything is made with the power of your mind i think its all about the differences would you rather live one life with 2 kids and 1 wife or 100 trillion lives with 400 trillion wives and 200 trillion kids?

eternity

Re: open your mind to the possibilities

Postby eternity » 15 Dec 2011 10:05

the inspirtion for this was about a guy who had had a 200 year dream BUT he experienced it al in one single 60 minute dream... whats more is that he experienced it in a 60 minuteish way as if it had all just happened with no time or anything as if... time didnt matter... that is the only reason i could possibly come up with this i wont be able to UNDERSTAND it all until it hapens to me which it ay or may not... its something i WANT to do.. but cant YET... if i can touch that part of reality i truly believe i could find happiness which is very important to me as im a sad little person without a real reason to be here... but i hope that i can find out some time soon and then one day die... slowly or quickly preferably quickly... hint hint God... so that i may one day see his love and find TRUE ETERNAL happiness this for me is the ultimate dream to be happy beyond just content to truely feel totally and completely happy forever

Return to “Off-Topic”