Are dreams void of dream characters?

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
btifuldreamer

Are dreams void of dream characters?

Postby btifuldreamer » 05 Jul 2013 13:24

Hope i used the word void right :? Anyways, someone posted something once saying that they can't find a single dream character in their dreams and if they do they are just mindless zombies, not doing anything. Are dreams relatively abandoned or can there be cities filled with people. I just don't want there to be no one in my dreams. Are there many dream characters in your dreams?

Guitar48300

Re: Are dreams void of dream characters?

Postby Guitar48300 » 05 Jul 2013 17:52

In my lucid dreams and non-lucid dreams, yeah there's DC's. Unfortunately none of my lucid dreams have lasted or worked enough to where I was able to meet a DC. There's only 1 lucid dream I had with no DCs around, but I didnt want any in that dream.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

dreamerinmiami

Postby dreamerinmiami » 07 Jul 2013 10:48

I've had dreams in malls, clubs, schools and parties with MANY DC's in them. So to answer your question no dreams are not void of DC's

[ Post made via Android ] Image
What is your definition of reality?

erichsa

Postby erichsa » 07 Jul 2013 17:13

I can only speak for myself, my DC talk back ton me , we sing together, have parties with good food and drinks, in general good fun. Quite a few DC are known to me, same dead other still alive, and in my dreams we meet and talk. But that also did take time after I started to practice dreaming. My advice: Learn, and practice ,and you will succeed. :)

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 07 Jul 2013 21:11

btifuldreamer wrote:Hope i used the word void right :?

DEVOID is probably the right word.... but, void works too. I know what your saying!

To be in an empty house or, (a few times) an empty city, is a strange feeling for me. It can feel lonely or even creepy like walking through a ghost town.

It is not common for me and most of the time my dreams have people in them and sometimes they are even teeming with them! (Another good word). When there is a large population, they tend to be mindless, zombies in my experience. Only a few dream people are responsive to me among a large crowd. (Or should I say, throng? I NEED TO PUT DOWN THIS DICTIONARY! :lol: )

Being alone is not so bad though. You can still do many things and there are less distractions.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 10 Aug 2013 12:02

Hmmmm. I guess it depends on the person. I hope mine aren't DEVOID of dream characters :shock: I've never had a lucid dream to see so myself though :evil: If you believe you will have heaps of dream characters will you?

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 14 Aug 2013 02:12

Every dream I have is different, just like how real life is different depending on where one is.

The good thing about LDs is that you help create those with your waking mind too so if you found yourself alone in one, you can always then try to bring a person(s) of your choosing into the LD too.

I have an exboyfriend I like to bring into my LDs to help me to dream stabilise.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Highlander

Postby Highlander » 14 Aug 2013 16:59

Some of my dreams are filled with people, and some have no one in sight.

Return to “Dream Characters”