starting over

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
amy

starting over

Postby amy » 12 Aug 2013 17:51

Well, I had some things going on. I was in the hospital for a while, so I haven't been able to practice ld for a couple weeks.:/ My dream recall has gone down greatly and I haven't been doing rcs for a while. But I am really happy to be back.

My goal is to have a lucid dream within a month, do you guys think this is possible ?So I guess this is back to day one!

~Amy~
[ Post made via Android ] Image

tea

Re: starting over

Postby tea » 13 Aug 2013 12:51

hi there! of course it is possible! not only that, i think it's even very likely for you to have at least one.

you've had LDs before, right? i mean, you're not entirely new to the topic, did i get that right?

hope the hospital did a good job on whatever you needed!
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

amy

Postby amy » 13 Aug 2013 15:43

tea wrote:you've had LDs before, right? i mean, you're not entirely new to the topic, did i get that right?

No, I've actually never had a lucid dream, I acually just starting reading about it about a month ago.

~Amy~

[ Post made via Android ] Image

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 14 Aug 2013 06:18

Ive read somewhere that using good techniques.. most have their first LD experience within 21 days.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

tea

Postby tea » 14 Aug 2013 12:13

i've had several LDs as a child but about 2 years ago, when i first read that it has a name etc, i tried WBTB the very first night and i had a LD. just take it easy and have fun - even with normal dreams!
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

Return to “For Beginners”