Could someone living or spectral invade your dreams?

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
AceOfSpades

Could someone living or spectral invade your dreams?

Postby AceOfSpades » 21 Jul 2013 21:04

One of my main lucid problems as well as a solution is that while there are dream characters like most people on this forum pointed out, but also separate entities entirely. For example a real life flesh and blood person whom I have hated my whole life for reasons I wish not to say, has been invading my dreams and trying to guilt trip me. I at first thought it was my own guilt simply manifesting itself. However during a recent one this "Manifestation." Showed me something an Mp3 Player. Not just anyone, but this one was the specific make and design that I use for real in order to induce lucid dreams through the use of music and Binaural Beats. It's given me the impression that he has been invading my dreams through remote viewing. I was wondering if that was possible?

Goldkoron

Re: Could someone living or spectral invade your dreams?

Postby Goldkoron » 22 Jul 2013 04:50

I do not think anybody knows, no idea if its possible or impossible.
Do a reality check

AceOfSpades

Postby AceOfSpades » 22 Jul 2013 10:37

I see. Well Thanks anyway.

casey

Postby casey » 01 Aug 2013 09:23

No

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 13 Aug 2013 14:03

it's possible but extremely unlikely. Only ones with very advanced skills could do something like that and those that skilled are extremely rare and most of them arent on the dark side anyway to go and do something like that.

Manifestation." Showed me something an Mp3 Player. Not just anyone, but this one was the specific make and design that I use for real in order to induce lucid dreams through the use of music and Binaural Beats

That being info you already knew, it isnt at all surprising there was stuff on it in your dream. I think you are reading too much into things, looking for weird stuff where their just isnt.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

AceOfSpades

Postby AceOfSpades » 13 Aug 2013 19:00

Unfortunately said individual I mentioned is very skilled in that, he once through remote viewing scared a girl by describing the contents of her home in perfect detail while he was at his own home on the phone with her.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 14 Aug 2013 03:36

Say this other does have the ability to invade your dreams (which he could if he has that skill)...why would he even want to do that?

Some people get paranoid about others if they know they can do certain things but the thing is people dont use their skills without a reason/motive, its not like someone who could mind read will go around mind reading everyone etc etc (but people freak if they know they are around a mind reader "oh he may of read my thoughts" etc etc).

It's like those who can AP, it doesnt mean they can be bothered going around and checking out everyones house. So why would this other even be bothered to try to RV into your dream?
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Paranormal Activity”