Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Knife

Postby Knife » 10 Aug 2013 20:44

Did anyone noticed something that has to do with the number 47 in his/her (lucid) dreams? Maybe in astral projection? Doing research on something.
Inherit the earth

tea

Re: 47

Postby tea » 11 Aug 2013 14:49

not really. i think you should start looking for answers inside yourself - after all: that's were the number came from. would you mind telling us what happened?

i once did the "check your pockets" thing while lucid (check your pockets and see what's inside). long story short: i pulled out a big book and the tilte was "70 2000 your life's gardener".

i'm still trying to figure out what those numbers are. i love riddles and encoding stuff so i thought about HOW i personally could come up with such numbers. one of my first ideas was to count the letters of the alphabet and see what the 70th and 2000th letter are (looping the alphabet of course). R and X. nothing too revealing. i guess that's not it.
so as i said: i haven't found the answer yet, although i'm totally aware that it could be nothing too serious / or even possible to find out. still, it's fun trying to solve your own mind's puzzles ^^

do you have any ideas what 47 could mean to you?
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

Knife

Postby Knife » 11 Aug 2013 15:06

It's nothing personally actually.
Search Capital Steez 47 or something on google.
Steez was a rapper who comitted suicide. He claimed that the world would be ending in 2047 and the number meant something to him. He died on 12/23/12. 12+23+12=47. While reading these things I came across astral projection so I tought maybe I could find more here. If you wanna know more google Capital Steez or something.
Inherit the earth

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 13 Aug 2013 15:43

Its not a number Ive had in my dreams.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Feylix

Postby Feylix » 13 Aug 2013 18:06

I might be wrong, but I think I've read that 3, 4, and 7 is the numbers that most have in their head, for no good reason why.

If I had to pick a random number between 1 and 100, 74 is my "natural" choice, followed by 37, and 47.

Knife

Postby Knife » 13 Aug 2013 19:45

Feylix wrote:I might be wrong, but I think I've read that 3, 4, and 7 is the numbers that most have in their head, for no good reason why.

If I had to pick a random number between 1 and 100, 74 is my "natural" choice, followed by 37, and 47.

Yea I also found something about 47 being the most picked 'random' number
Inherit the earth

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 13 Aug 2013 20:38

Wow!!! I love Pro Era, which is the group capital Steez was apart of. I always always always wondered why Steez killed himself! It made no sense because he was a good rapper, and with Joey BadA$$ leading Pro Era, he had nothing but success in his future! But After reading your earlier post, I was surprised to see there actually was a reason. I have no idea what the number means, but I love Capital Steez, RIP

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Knife

Postby Knife » 14 Aug 2013 09:51

LucidLink wrote:Wow!!! I love Pro Era, which is the group capital Steez was apart of. I always always always wondered why Steez killed himself! It made no sense because he was a good rapper, and with Joey BadA$$ leading Pro Era, he had nothing but success in his future! But After reading your earlier post, I was surprised to see there actually was a reason. I have no idea what the number means, but I love Capital Steez, RIP

I don't think he will rest in peace, he's a beast, he just keeps going
I dont know the exact reason but I think he was really paranoid or something
Inherit the earth

tea

Postby tea » 14 Aug 2013 17:11

Knife wrote:
Feylix wrote:I might be wrong, but I think I've read that 3, 4, and 7 is the numbers that most have in their head, for no good reason why.

Yea I also found something about 47 being the most picked 'random' number

what do you mean by random number? randomly generated by a computer or as an answer when you ask somebody?

however, here is something great, http://www.youtube.com/user/numberphile. if you don't know this channel, you definitely have to check it out! (and all the others by Brady)

there is this one video where they talk about random numbers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxP30euw3-0

maybe you can find an answer there.. maybe this is no answer after all. it's up to you.

oh and btw, you know the agent from 'hitman', right? what was his code-name again? ;)
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 14 Aug 2013 23:05

Knife wrote:
LucidLink wrote:Wow!!! I love Pro Era, which is the group capital Steez was apart of. I always always always wondered why Steez killed himself! It made no sense because he was a good rapper, and with Joey BadA$$ leading Pro Era, he had nothing but success in his future! But After reading your earlier post, I was surprised to see there actually was a reason. I have no idea what the number means, but I love Capital Steez, RIP

I don't think he will rest in peace, he's a beast, he just keeps going
I dont know the exact reason but I think he was really paranoid or something

I found out it's because he thought he was a baphomet, which is a god, and basically he killed himself on that day, because he thought when the world ends in 2048, he will be reincarnated as a god. I guess he went a little crazy but I don't even know if that's the real story.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”