Not sure what language...

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

Not sure what language...

Postby Notoriou » 13 Aug 2013 05:15

I had a dream last night in which I was speaking a language I didn't/don't recognize :? . There were subtitles in the dream, but they were in the made up/unrecognized language. I'd Google the words from the subtitles, but sadly i cant remember any of them for the life of me... The one thing I do remember is one part of the dream I was saying a greeting of sorts, and the word that appeared started with a c. But that's not nearly enough information to find the language if it even exists... :(

Re: Not sure what language...

Postby tea » 13 Aug 2013 07:34

oh well... looks like it. i guess it wasn't 'ciao', right?
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

Re: Not sure what language...

Postby taniaaust1 » 14 Aug 2013 00:28

Hallo in 145 different languages. I think there is only two there which start with a C.

Ive never had anything to do with the Manderin language (not sure if Im spelling it right, that asian language) but words Ive got in dreams whether its the name of a DC or whatever, at least a couple of times when I researched the word, turned out they were Manderin. One my DCs in one of my last LDs, his name in that language, turned out to be the word in that tongue, for a person who looks after horses in a stable.

(I have no recollection of a past life in that place so I truely wonder where those words in my dreams are coming from but that is the only thing which makes the most sense). Coinidental that Ive gotten words in my dreams from that language?

(Ive grown up in a small country town so unlike city people, I didnt have exposure at all to people of different nationalities except dutch and german and french (at school) and the basics of Indonesian (as far as just counting goes).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”