Wishing

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
AceOfSpades

Wishing

Postby AceOfSpades » 05 Aug 2013 17:35

This is gonna sound crazy, but I want to see if I was the only one this worked on. Everytime I seen a clock that said 12:34 on it and made a wish there it comes true half of the time. Even if the clock is set wrong.

taniaaust1

Re: Wishing

Postby taniaaust1 » 13 Aug 2013 13:58

Belief in things can carry power and manifest things. If you have never seen it or read it.. I suggest for you to watch or read "The Secret".

one of my daughters (I dont know if she still can or not) used to be able to change traffic lights with her mind. She gave me an excellent demo of this skill of hers one day (which would of confused all the traffic around us).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

AceOfSpades

Postby AceOfSpades » 14 Aug 2013 02:03

That seems like more or less a minor ability of Chronokinesis than actual wishing. Many traffic lights have a timer that let's the lights change at a certain moment in time. She could probably be able to manipulate said time.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 14 Aug 2013 03:40

AceOfSpades wrote:That seems like more or less a minor ability of Chronokinesis than actual wishing. Many traffic lights have a timer that let's the lights change at a certain moment in time. She could probably be able to manipulate said time.

I dont think young kids usually think about how traffic lights work to know there is a "timer" in a traffic light. I myself till you said that, hadnt ever really thought about that.

She used to use her skill on people too. I know that as one day she was extremely upset and when I got on her back as to why, I found out she hadnt been able to manipulate me as she wanted throu her skills. (I assume it must of worked in the past for her) but then I guess that can be more like influencing throu someones subconciousness throu like a version of telepathy if you know how to use energy rather then "wishing".

Ive thou used "wishing" or rather thoughts about what I wanted, to manifest stuff and didnt manipulate things any other way by energy.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

dreamgate

Postby dreamgate » 05 Oct 2013 07:31

Doesn't sound crazy
I use 'wishing' all of the time, and it really works, but like TaniaAust1 says, it is more about belief. If you truly believe something will happen then it will. This may be harder than it sounds, for example, what if I told you that gravity was not real? Would you believe me? Could you convince yourself? I have tried, and I can't convince myself of that, yet I have believed MANY other things into existence, too many coincidences to be not true, (unless there is a god/entity messing with me, but I don't believe that....see what I did there? lol :D ).

VingTsun

Postby VingTsun » 31 Oct 2013 02:16

I do this as well, i always thought of it as employing my will. When i really want something i get it without employing any special effort. I think we are all capable of this.
~VingTsun~
~Too many Lucid Dreams to count~

Return to “Paranormal Activity”