Share your 1st LD here! :D

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
lsddream

Re: Share your 1st LD here! :D

Postby lsddream » 30 Jul 2013 22:03

I was like 7 or 8 when I had my first lucid. I started out in my room and something made me know I was dreaming (I forgot what it was) then I looked around then I went to my next door neighbors house (idk why) and thats really all I remember.

That1LD

Postby That1LD » 01 Aug 2013 20:46

This is my first lucid dream, but before I say anything about it, I did not know about lucid dreams, or anything about them. I was 12 (still am) then it started in a black room no doors, no Windows, no nothing. I was like this can't real Then I thought, wait a second I'm in a dream! Then I made a door outside accidentally. My face was like I'M FREAKING AWESOME! Wait if I can do that I can fly. I said I BELIEVE CAN FLY THEN FLEW. For like 3 min and that's it. Thanks for reading
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LD`S: 3
Normal dreams: More than enough

All human beings are also dream beings. Dreaming ties all mankind together.
Jack Kerouac

-That1LD

Aldo98

Postby Aldo98 » 02 Aug 2013 14:21

My first real lucid dream was like this:
I kinda just wake up into the dream already lucid, or semi-lucid at least. I notice I am in my mom's bedroom and I decide to fly, but this was more like and impulse, not something I was really planning on doing in my first LD. Since I'm a beginner it ended up badly. I flew a bit but I really couldn't control my direction because the wind was so powerful It always pushed me to the left, clear sign that I was doubting myself about flying. I ended up falling but I tried to levitate so I didn't wake up.

I don't know how but I appeared back at my mom's bedroom but I was a little less lucid and decided to take off my pants, just because It was a dream (LOL). I opened the door and saw my mom in the living room and i inmediatly became embarassed because I wasn't wearing any pants even though I knew it was just a dream. In the bathroom I had this sort of dilemma, I wanted to pee but I knew it was a dream and if I peed I'd surely wet my bed. Regardless of any rational thinking I peed anyway, but while I was doing it I did a reality check and I noticed everything: my right hand was fat and it had 6 fingers and my left hand was large and it had 7 fingers, I could also breath through my closed nose and I saw gibberish on my clock. That's when everything came into focus. I could see everything. It was just as real life, and I really could notice this since I was in my own bathroom. Had I not done a reality check in the bathroom I could have mistaken it for my real life one.

Then I came out to the living room and my mom and my sister were there with a woman that said to be a teacher from my school in the dream (but in fact is my grandma's nutritionist) I don't really remember what she said but I remember it was boring so I decided to test my dream characters and interrupted them by saying "you know this Is a dream, right?" And they didn't pay any attention to me so I just stood up and went to a wall. I decided I'd go through it since I've always wanted to go through a wall. I tried pushing my entire body against the wall but now matter what I did just my right arm could go through it, so I decided to go through the door instead and it was locked, also decided to go through it but I couldn't even make my right arm go through this time.

So I decided to go to my room and even though I didn't notice back then, my room looked EXACTLY the same as the real life one, even the disordered parts. Since I wanted to leave my house and the other methods didn't work out I tried to go through my mirror and when I looked my reflection I looked pretty much like myself, just that I had four arms, but apart from that the mirror left me amazed because I knew it was a dream but I could clearly see myself as if it was in real life. It was so exact and... I didn't think lucid dreams were THAT accurate with real life. Anyway I tried to enter the mirror but no luck still. Stayed there watching myself in the mirror afterwards and then I woke up.

This dream will always hold a special place in my memory since I worked really hard to get it, I think I spent almost 4 month trying to get it and I did! So I'm proud with myself for choosing to be patient and not giving up even when it took a hell of a long time

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 02 Aug 2013 18:49

Aldo98,

That's a great dream and you accomplished so many things all in one dream! I've experienced each of what you have, from mirrors, to flying to, trying to walk through walls with limited success, to even taking off my pants! :oops: (There's nothing more liberating than walking around a dream-city teeming with people, completely naked. I look at them and get tough and say, "What are you looking at!" I don't know why, but I find it exhilarating. It's something so taboo in real life.)

You wanted to leave the house though and experience a different dream-scape. The answer is obvious when you think about it, and this is what I do: LEAVE THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR!

Or back door or window, but front door is easiest! So simple when you think about it, but in a dream sometimes we lose our logical senses.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Aldo98

Postby Aldo98 » 02 Aug 2013 21:48

HAGART wrote:Aldo98,

That's a great dream and you accomplished so many things all in one dream! I've experienced each of what you have, from mirrors, to flying to, trying to walk through walls with limited success, to even taking off my pants! :oops: (There's nothing more liberating than walking around a dream-city teeming with people, completely naked. I look at them and get tough and say, "What are you looking at!" I don't know why, but I find it exhilarating. It's something so taboo in real life.)

You wanted to leave the house though and experience a different dream-scape. The answer is obvious when you think about it, and this is what I do: LEAVE THROUGH THE FRONT DOOR!

Or back door or window, but front door is easiest! So simple when you think about it, but in a dream sometimes we lose our logical senses.

I tried to leave through the front door! It's just that I didn't think about opening it or looking for the key :s

I think othis LD was very long for a first one, I may have had LD's before that one but I just don't remember them, because everything felt so natural, as if I had done it before. It's weird. I'll have to work on my dream recall.

Also hahahaha I'll have to try to do that naked in the street thing, it looks like a lot of fun! Maybe when I get more confidence in my dreams.

And is it always that difficult to get a DC's attention? People always make it sound so easy...

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

Mariale

Postby Mariale » 03 Aug 2013 00:42

my first lucid dream was just yesterday 7/2/2013
I went to bed that night listening to a guided astral projection meditation with binaural beats and woke up at about 1 am and realized that I had fallen asleep with the laptop next to me and headphones on so i put everything away and relaxed into bed putting the covers over me thinking " I will leave the body tonight and I will become lucid in my dream" and relaxed into a comfortable position.
and it started out with a thought " it's a bout time! I'm finally lucid in my dream" I was flooded with euphoria first thing that came to my mind was to fly and so I pushed off from my bed and flew, my next thought was i could turn this lucid dream into an obe and i focused really strongly on that thought so i continued flying in my room not wanting to look back afraid that i'll be frightened at the look of my body so i flew through the wall and i was outside floating I thought the word speed and i flew as fast as i could passing through clouds and rain really enjoying the feel of it on my skin, i still couldn't believe i had finally become lucid after months of trying.. then i found myself just floating in the sky wondering what else I could do, silly me i could have done a thousand things but at the moment i only thought of visualizing a friend and automatically teleporting to him but that didn't work and i was a bit disappointed afraid that i will wake up that was exactly what happened i woke up but i woke up happy that i had finally become lucid in my dream bliss flowed through me then to my surprise someone totally unexpected was sitting next to me it was teal scott a spiritual teacher on youtube that goes by the username spirtualcatalyst and we had a chat i can't quite remember what we talked about but it was short and i couldn't quite make sense of it all to then I realized that i hadn't really woken up i had experienced a false awakening now for some reason i was worried and I tried my best to wake up and I did, I woke up confused and tried to make sense out of my dreams quickly jotting them down as in much detail. Still amazed at that dream. I can't wait to become lucid again to try all kinds of different things! :D what a mind full of mysteries we have eh..
NAMASTE

Kristuhfur

Postby Kristuhfur » 07 Aug 2013 20:59

I had my 1st Lucid Dream last night, or this morning, and wow it was amazing! It was a very long dream and I was only Lucid for towards the last part. The dream before that was very vivid though. I had started out in this room, and when I walked out of the room my vision stayed in the room. Some vampire/zombie thing came into the room and it had some gnarly teeth. It was like a hint that an apocalypse or something was coming. I ended up in this shop and my sister asked one of the people we were with about this tiny bottle of alcohol. We walked out of the store and got onto a school bus. I was sitting in the back of the bus when all of the people around me began to turn into zombies. I said, "Hey look over there!" and all of the zombies took their eyes off of me. I tried kicking open the window behind me but noticed the one opposite from me was slightly open. I shot over and dove through the window, with the feeling that one of them was close to grabbing my leg. I took off sprinting and ended up running inside a school. I ran into a classroom and sat down in a chair, thankful to be surrounded by people that weren't zombies. I started warning people that they were coming and we have to prepare and before I knew it they were standing at the entrance to the door. The zombies were just standing there, waiting. One of the kids in the classroom had a camera and when the flash went off it sort of scared them. The zombies started piling into the room and began to attack. After battling for a while I noticed an escape so I remember a flash going off again and I booked it to the door. I ran back out of the entrance and I had such a feeling of being chased it was unreal. It was like I knew all of the zombies had just seen me and it was only a matter of time. When I was outside of the school the whole scenery changed. It was a lot darker now and a girl I know walked over into the woods. I was up in a tree and hopped down to talk to her. She told me that she was looking for something. I asked her if I could kiss her and we went out of the forest and laid down next to this small house. After I had kissed her I noticed these two things coming right at us. They were a somewhat far distance away but I knew they were coming right for us. We started to run down a long straight away road when the things behind were really close. I took somewhat control of the dream when I realized I was sick of getting chased. I turned around and started to use my mind to ward them away. I was also using my hands like an air-bender. They were persistent in attacking us and I just kept on using my powers to keep them away. It got to a point where we were in these dune buggies and the things became our friends. The street turned into the street I live on and that's where I really realized I was dreaming. I opened my dream eyes and was excited as ever. The first thing I tried to do was fly. I looked down and jumped up but unfortunately wasn't able to get up in the air. I did feel a sense of no gravity though. Every jump I took felt incredible and felt like slow motion when returning back to the ground. The next thing I did was turn around and talk to the people I was with. I asked them if I was dreaming and one replied with a no, while another said, "Why is this happening to everybody now?" I started rubbing my hands together and turned back around and tried to make the most of my dream. I turned my hand like Spiderman and pictured web coming out of my hand. To my amazement, it worked! I was able to shoot web out of my hand and it felt so realistic. I shot a web up to a streetlight, grabbed on to the web, and swung away. While having the web power of Spiderman I realized that I could hopefully have sex with anyone I wanted. I had someone in mind and swung around a couple more times when my sister and two of her friends walked out of a house right next to me. I thought to myself, "Heck I might as well have sex multiple times" so I talked to one of my sisters friends and we started having sex. I closed my eyes to either blink or just close them and that's when I woke up. It was an incredible experience. It was an awesome experience. It was amazing! This website has taught me a lot, I really appreciate it! :D
First Acknowledged Lucid Dream - 8/6/2013

griglick

Postby griglick » 10 Aug 2013 22:07

my first lucid dream was when i was 7 and i only became lucid because i had the same dream every year on the same day for 4 years. i had just finished my Christmas play that school did every year and within 1 minute i realized i was dreaming and since it was a nightmare (although you will soon see that it barely qualifies as 'scary') i tried to bang my head against the banister of the little set of stairs leading to the stage but i failed i then felt compelled to follow the rest of my class down the corridor to the part of the dream i dreaded the teacher then opened the door next-door to my class full to the roof with crumpled up newspaper with crayon mouths drawn on then i was pushed into the room and i woke up, and this all happened 5 years before i found out what a lucid dream is

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 15 Aug 2013 02:17

Aldo98 wrote: Since I wanted to leave my house and the other methods didn't work out I tried to go through my mirror and when I looked my reflection I looked pretty much like myself, just that I had four arms, but apart from that the mirror left me amazed because I knew it was a dream but I could clearly see myself as if it was in real life. It was so exact and... I didn't think lucid dreams were THAT accurate with real life.

:P except for the four arms.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 15 Aug 2013 02:22

Aldo98 wrote:Also hahahaha I'll have to try to do that naked in the street thing, it looks like a lot of fun! Maybe when I get more confidence in my dreams.

And is it always that difficult to get a DC's attention? People always make it sound so easy...

Thou my DCs usually ignore me, one thing Ive found gets their attention is do something which bothers them eg do something which usually is against your morals or which one usually wouldnt do

eg steal something from them. That can sure get a reaction. I once took something from a DCs fridge without asking, that sure evoked a reaction from a DC.

I too once starting stripping in a LD just to see the DCs reactions. It was real fun, the 3 DCs in the room with me in the public place of the LD (the receptionist behind the desk etc), all were shocked in different ways eg one started backing up from me, the expressions on their faces made me really laugh.

I should do that one again :D . So if a DC is ignoring you, give it a brown eye or something.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”