My ACID TRIP Lucid Dream (scary experience)

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
misskayleeboo

My ACID TRIP Lucid Dream (scary experience)

Postby misskayleeboo » 15 Aug 2013 13:43

My Lucid Nightmare Awake at 4:30 am Thursday August 15th

The beginning of my dreaming was normal, and started slowly progressing as i fell deeper and deeper asleep. Soon after i started to realize i could literally See myself sleeping. I was awake in my dream, yet i was sleeping in my own bed at the same time. i began to walk around my room and it immediately started to morph and i began hallucinating instantly. The walls turned orange an black and yellow and the object that once made my room were spinning around me and screaming at me as if they were animate objects.
I ran into the hallway which was normal at that point so i tried my brothers room to find him sitting on his bed staring at me, and smiling repeating "enjoy the trip" "Grandma and Grandpa are going to kick you out" " you're going to die" I got stuck behind a drum set which is an object that isn't even part of his room in reality.
then i started feeling itchy all over my skin. I escaped from my brothers room that was now morphing as well. and Made it back into my room. Thats when i tried to wake up the first time. I was pushed down by something and was restricted from waking up.

(let me add that i was not on any drugs, i am just comparing this to an acid trip)
My Aunt was then in the room suddenly and she was itching at her skin also. She grinned like she was in an exorcism. and lifted her shirt to reveal pus, and red, bumps all over her skin. she pointed at me and that was when i saw they were on me too. From my face to my toes. The first bumps i noticed were on my hands and they looked like pimples. So i attempted to pick at one. I scratched to find tiny a string at the end. When i pulled at it a maggot came out from the open cut followed by blood. I started aggressively scratching at my skin to get the bugs and i felt like a hopeless drug addict.
About 5 or 6 more times i tried to awake from the dream and i kept getting pushed down and i heard a constant laughing like a bully intimidating another pupil in grade school. When i finally woke up i ran to my light, and when i turned it on i immediately had a panic attack and it took 2 1/2 hours to convince myself that the dream was over and i was back into reality.

deschainXIX

Re: My ACID TRIP Lucid Dream (scary experience)

Postby deschainXIX » 15 Aug 2013 16:07

That is terrifying! :shock: I haven't had a nightmare in years and I don't even remember what they're like.
Well said.

tea

Postby tea » 15 Aug 2013 17:35

sounds like a scary experience :O

have you tried this article? http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/escaping-from-nightmares.html

also, have you had an acid trip before?
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 15 Aug 2013 17:52

Sounds like a scary experience, which can often happen through lucid dreams. We tend to think scary thoughts, which makes scary dreams. Although i wouldn't compare this to an acid trip, or any trip from a psychedelic drug.

But I have been wanting to ask this question, for anyone who has tripped on acid, dosnt it feel exactly like a lucid dream?!?!) it amazes me, LSD shows us the dream like nature of reality, because I feel exactly the same when I am lucid inside a dream as when I am tripping. It amazes me and shows a lot!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

tea

Postby tea » 16 Aug 2013 00:04

LucidLink wrote:But I have been wanting to ask this question, for anyone who has tripped on acid, dosnt it feel exactly like a lucid dream?!?!) it amazes me, LSD shows us the dream like nature of reality, because I feel exactly the same when I am lucid inside a dream as when I am tripping. It amazes me and shows a lot!

i wouldn't really compare an acid trip to lucid dreaming.. but i guess that's getting off topic here. if you wanna talk about that, start a new one and i'll share my thoughts and experiences!
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

misskayleeboo

Postby misskayleeboo » 16 Aug 2013 06:15

I have tried acid once before about a year ago, but i havn't done any drugs since, it was the worst night terror-like experience i have ever had.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 16 Aug 2013 23:00

With your experience, I wonder if it wasnt only just a LD but maybe you actuallly had some astral awareness coming in too, a couple of things you said in this made me wonder that eg seeing yourself in bed sleeping at the start of it, the parasites (maggots being on strings etc (which could be energetic cords and there are astral parasites which can affect us and they commonly cause itchiness. Shamans during healings will often work to clean things like that).

Whether just a LD or partly astral experience too (if it was partly AP this would cause even more of a emotional impact upon you due to the situation even being more realer then a LD can feel). I strongly suggest to think about this dream and what you could do differently next time to take control over and alter your experience if case it ever happens again to you. eg you could of sat down and worked at stopping the walls from spinning by using your mind. The worst thing you can do is run if you get scared as that then just further fuels the LD by your fear, so will usually create a situation which gets even worst which appears to be exactly what happened here. You didnt try to control your LD in anyway at all and just responded with fear.

I hope your next experience is more pleasant.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

lucidlove345

Postby lucidlove345 » 18 Aug 2013 16:46

One thing. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Creator

Postby Creator » 23 Aug 2013 19:12

"Enjoy the trip"...... damn, that's some scary shit.
I will soon be the GOD of lucid dreaming.

blazing

Postby blazing » 21 Dec 2013 23:35

Creator wrote:"Enjoy the trip"...... damn, that's some scary shit.

I know it just seems like someone is saying that. From the real world

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”