Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.

Postby Robbii6 » 15 Aug 2013 18:54

hello people,

I cant believe i have only just found out about Lucid dreaming and i want to do this. The Problem i am having is that my dreams are not normal.<-- it hard to explain so i cant write them down. They are very vague and they aren't making much sense. I think its because i am not getting enough hours of sleep and not getting deep into a dream. Tonight ill go to bed early and see what the results are and ill be sure to post them here. Any help? much appreciated

Re: Hello

Postby HAGART » 15 Aug 2013 23:08

Yea, lack of sleep can cause vague, irrational dreams. But then if you sleep well and early, and Wake Back to Bed, they tend to be more vivid and you are more 'awake' in the dream. It's strange to think that when asleep there are different levels of wakefullness but there is! (Wasn't it all just sleep and nonsense to be forgotten the way most of society sees it? NO!) Then when you wake up fully in the dream, BAM!, you are lucid. (Or if you are not fully awake you can be semi-lucid, but that's another story).

We all have the wool pulled over our eyes, but turtleneck sweaters are so damn comfortable.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”