Lucid Dream sex Accomplishments

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
btifuldreamer

Lucid Dream sex Accomplishments

Postby btifuldreamer » 16 Aug 2013 12:56

One of the many reasons people want to lucid dream is to have sex and fulfill there greatest desires. What i want to know is if anyone has acehived there greatest sexual desires or if it's even POSSIBLE too. So, if you're comfortable share your lucid dream sex stories or goals :)

Teraku

Re: Lucid Dream sex Accomplishments

Postby Teraku » 16 Aug 2013 18:29

I have managed it, once. The experience was decently vivid, but definitely less vivid than most of my other experiences in lucid dreams.

Not all too comfortable with discussing the contents, though. Kind of an embarrassing and personal thing.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 16 Aug 2013 21:38

I think it is liberating that someone would bring this up.
I'm not afraid to admit it. Been there. Done that.
However, I will keep my stories for my mind's-eyes only. :oops:

Keep in mind that there are children present and this is not an 18+ website, so for others interested in sharing their intimate details I would suggest using the Private Messaging.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 16 Aug 2013 22:21

It's something I try occassionally as I far rather use my LDs for other things but so far have been unsuccessful at going all the way during a LD. When I get too excited it wakes me up.

Bringing into my dream a DC of my ex to touch me thou, I find a good way to help stablilize a LD (as long as I stop his touches eg walk off on him before it's goes too far). I'll keep bringing him back everytime I need to stabilize a bit more (its funny as the DC of my ex after being used in such a way 2-3 times ends up quite frustrated etc at this). :lol:
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 16 Aug 2013 23:29

taniaaust1 wrote:so far have been unsuccessful at going all the way during a LD. When I get too excited it wakes me up.

Me too most of the time. (But not always....)
They tend to morph into inanimate objects for me a lot when it gets hot and heavy. Don't know why.
I'm not afraid to talk about this, but I'll leave out the details.

To taniaust1,
Does your EX ever speak? Maybe you have a reoccurring dream character and you just didn't know it. Try talking to him and see what he says. You can still do this, that and the other too.... :oops: But it's not actually your EX so you may channel your subconscious through him. (Just a thought.)

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 17 Aug 2013 00:51

Teraku wrote:Not all too comfortable with discussing the contents, though. Kind of an embarrassing and personal thing.

That's okay, only share if you're comfortable. Also, the title is pretty self explanatory title, if a minor goes into this topic then it's there own choice. I'm surprised no topic like this came up when i searched for it :?

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 17 Aug 2013 01:50

btifuldreamer wrote:if a minor goes into this topic then it's there own choice

I agree and they need adult supervision.
Although I had a caveat (I had to look that word up, because I wasn't sure, but it's a good word),
I think this is a great conversation.

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 17 Aug 2013 03:36

HAGART wrote:I agree and they need adult supervision.
Although I had a caveat (I had to look that word up, because I wasn't sure, but it's a good word),
I think this is a great conversation.

Glad you agree :D I'm not saying i want you to talk about how you had sex in detail, i just wanna know if it's even possible to have sex and finish without waking up because i can't find the answers on the internet.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 17 Aug 2013 04:52

Despite my reluctance.
I admit this is not something you can find on the internet.

YES, you can have a 'nocturnal emission' in a dream and still continue lucid dreaming. We're talking about the Big-O! (I don't mind this talk. Just using some euphanisms)

Most times you wake up though. It's only natural.

(But in a dream it happens differently just like anything else we try to do in a dream)
But the feeling is the same, and maybe even greater than reality...... Just like food tastes better.
I'm not a pervert, I'm sure science can back it up too.

I'm not ashamed to talk about this. I just feel like I tread a thin line and need to choose my words right. ;)
I am a lucid dreamer; not a monk!
We're all human after all.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 17 Aug 2013 08:36

btifuldreamer wrote:
Teraku wrote:Not all too comfortable with discussing the contents, though. Kind of an embarrassing and personal thing.

That's okay, only share if you're comfortable. Also, the title is pretty self explanatory title, if a minor goes into this topic then it's there own choice. I'm surprised no topic like this came up when i searched for it :?

Im sure this is something most of the minors would be trying to do to :) , maybe even more if they are too young to be trying to real thing. Im sure we arent about to teach them any new here, well at least in the country Im in, they do sex ed in school.

LD sex for minors would be "safe sex" and the only corruption is coming from their own minds.
Last edited by taniaaust1 on 17 Aug 2013 08:52, edited 1 time in total.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”