confused. PLEASE explain.

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
btifuldreamer

Re: confused. PLEASE explain.

Postby btifuldreamer » 17 Aug 2013 11:57

taniaaust1 wrote:Anyway, do see it as a progress that your subconciousness self has gotten the message strongly that you want to become aware. It may keep sending you this clue which could really help you to wake up in your dream till you really do.

:D :D :D I never thought of it that way. It's a sign that the message is getting through :) Hopefully it will continue. So... technically i was lucid but not the lucid I'm wanting to have :?:

tea

Postby tea » 17 Aug 2013 19:41

taniaaust1 wrote:Maybe you were dreaming you were lucid? eg so your dream self thinking you are dreaming rather then your waking self thinking you are dreaming.

okay, actually NOW i guess i understood what really happened to you, amy.
i think i got i wrong when i read your post. i mean, when you thought that 'this must be a dream', it was more like the dream character thought it, not you. right?

so maybe it's that common problem taniaaust1 meant: you dream about lucid dreaming without really realizing it.
sorry for my misleading post before, it seems like this still was not your first LD... or maybe i'm wrong THIS time, only you can know.

however, just as taniaaust1 wrote in her previous posts:
taniaaust1 wrote:Anyway, do see it as a progress that your subconciousness self has gotten the message strongly that you want to become aware. It may keep sending you this clue which could really help you to wake up in your dream till you really do.

it seems like this not only applies to btifuldreamer, but also you...

hope you're not too confused now^^
keep it up!
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 17 Aug 2013 22:23

I read Amy's post again, and I think she was lucid for a brief moment.

But, there have been times in a dream when I will actually discuss lucid dreaming, or even tell somebody about the dream I had just had in the next dream.

But I was definitely not lucid. I was in 'auto-pilot' mode when I was talking about it.

It amazes me how easily that 'lucid-switch' can be turned on and off.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

amy

Postby amy » 18 Aug 2013 02:29

Wow!! I love hearing all of these different opinons!:o carry on.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

tea

Postby tea » 18 Aug 2013 09:43

amy wrote:Wow!! I love hearing all of these different opinons!:o carry on.

well.. what do you think amy? since you've gotten some feedback now, are things clearer to you?
how will you continue?
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 18 Aug 2013 11:09

Interested to hear what you say amy cuz i don't really know what to do :S I'll just continue attempting DEILD :D

amy

Postby amy » 18 Aug 2013 20:37

I really have no clue! I've never experienced a lucid dream before so i really dont know the difference!

~Amy~

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Return to “For Beginners”