Lucid Dream sex Accomplishments

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
taniaaust1

Re: Lucid Dream sex Accomplishments

Postby taniaaust1 » 17 Aug 2013 08:46

HAGART wrote:
taniaaust1 wrote:so far have been unsuccessful at going all the way during a LD. When I get too excited it wakes me up.

Me too most of the time. (But not always....)
They tend to morph into inanimate objects for me a lot when it gets hot and heavy. Don't know why.
I'm not afraid to talk about this, but I'll leave out the details.

To taniaust1,
Does your EX ever speak? Maybe you have a reoccurring dream character and you just didn't know it. Try talking to him and see what he says. You can still do this, that and the other too.... :oops: But it's not actually your EX so you may channel your subconscious through him. (Just a thought.)

Interesting that yours morph into inanimate objects (my mind can take a guess of things they could inanimate into lol).

Good question you just asked there, as I bring the ex into the dream for that touch reason and it wasnt to chit chat to him as such, so I've never thought about having a convo with him. ( :lol: that makes me sound bad if this wasnt a dream).

He is quite capable of making normal noises thou at the times one would expect (he groaned at me in displeasure when I walked off on him second time lol) , I can only assume he can speak too (maybe he did but I dont remember as I never paid any attention at all to that). He appears so so like my ex in his mannerism etc.

I havent really thought of him being a reoccurring DC before as he's one I purposely bring into the dream by willing him there and not one which ever has just appeared in my dreams randomly himself just like I could bring anything into a dream by thought.

Anyway, you have me now real curious what he would speak like if I spoke to him properly rather just telling him what I want and him doing it eg can you touch my skin, touch my breasts. (I dont treat my DCs like real people even if they appear like real people). Next time I have a LD and need to stabilize and bring him in, I'll talk to him (he's not too hard to bring in if Im desperate to stabilize as I think my need to have him there in that case, makes it easier to bring him in).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 18 Aug 2013 16:19

HAGART wrote: To taniaust1,
Does your EX ever speak? Maybe you have a reoccurring dream character and you just didn't know it. Try talking to him and see what he says. You can still do this, that and the other too.... :oops: But it's not actually your EX so you may channel your subconscious through him. (Just a thought.)

I just gave it a go. I became spontanously lucid (not my 100% waking consciousness I usually get in my LDs but enough for me to realise I was dreaming and remember what we discussed and give it a try..but anyway it was still low level).

I became aware I was dreaming and Im outside, its semi dark walking along a path, there are others about and some small fenced off yards (like animal yards) along the path. I decide to try to talk to my ex to see if he talks normal or not. So I think strongly of him, willing that one of the people nearby will be him.

There is a guy walking a little bit in front of me, so I strongly start thinking about the guy being my ex. (David). The guy turns and he looks a lot like my ex. This confuses me, is it my ex or not
(if i had more of my waking consciousness there I wouldnt have got confused), he then walks into the shadows going across the path and when he exits them, Ive lost him looking very David like and now he is looking not likely to be him..

I decide to yell out to the guy, calling him my exs name to hopefully make him completely 100% be my ex. So Im now yelling "David" "David" "David" at him and also yelling out for him to stop walking and talk to me. The partly David? DC ignores my pleas thou and just continues walking, then I hear a laugh from that David? DC and it's my exs laugh. I start yelling him to stop again but doesnt stop.
In the end I give up on it as I cant make the DC stop and talk and wake myself up to come here and write it up.

I'll give this another go when Ive got 100% of my waking mind in my LD so hopefully will carry more control over my ex David DC but anyway, interesting to know he had my exs laugh so I guess he would also have my exs voice.

I realise now that what I should of done which I think would of got his attention, stopped the DC from walking away from me and turned him completely to my ex (who has a very high sex drive and any DC of him should react to this), is I should of yelled "David, lets have sex" but seeing that wasnt my intent and my waking consciousness wasnt in great, I didnt think of doing that at the time to achieve my wanting to talk to him experiement.

Teraku

Postby Teraku » 18 Aug 2013 21:40

An experience similar to my previous one just happened last night. Though the dream instantly lost a lot of vividness right before anything even happened, so it felt kinda disappointing. Oh well.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 18 Aug 2013 23:13

Teraku wrote:Though the dream instantly lost a lot of vividness right before anything even happened, so it felt kinda disappointing.

That happens to me a lot.

taniaaust1 wrote:I should of yelled "David, lets have sex" but seeing that wasnt my intent and my waking consciousness wasnt in great, I didnt think of doing that at the time to achieve my wanting to talk to him experiement.

Having a sexual mood seems to invoke David, and keep him there. Why not do both. Say, "David, let's TALK about sex". Then be as lewd as you want. (I know I am sometimes with DC's). And no matter what the content is, at least you had a dream character that spoke to you and didn't ignore you for once.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 18 Aug 2013 23:18

HAGART wrote: Having a sexual mood seems to invoke David, and keep him there. Why not do both. Say, "David, let's TALK about sex". Then be as lewd as you want. (I know I am sometimes with DC's). And no matter what the content is, at least you had a dream character that spoke to you and didn't ignore you for once.

I suspect that wont work for my subconcious with my David DC as in real life with him I just wasnt into really dirty talk with him (prefer the real thing lol). So my suspecion would be that the David DC will probably ignore me if I say "let's talk dirty" or something like that but who knows. That's another thing I should try and see.

Ive been thinking a bit about my last nights LD with David and it was nothing like I expected.

I would of never thought a DC of my ex would ignore me (even if it was not fully him but it was enough of him for me to think it would of interacted). And the DC giving me the laugh of my ex cause he thought it was funny how he was ignoring me... well that is kind of funny seeing how Ive been treating this DC and how I've been using him (walking off and ignoring him after Ive used him to just stabilize in the past). If the DCs were real, one could think he was getting his own back at me :lol: (as it was like he laughed while walking away as he knew just how much I wanted to get that question answered about communication with him). That being said, no I dont think the DC was at all real but my subconsciousness obviously has one heck of a sense of humour creating things like this.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 19 Aug 2013 23:34

HAGART, I tried again this morning and yeah he does seem to talk back normally to me :) . I just wrote up the LD here http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=13507&p=32090#p32090

mia

Postby mia » 26 Aug 2013 16:22

Of course this is something I think we all do, especially when first enjoying the world of being a lucid dreamer. That said, because of the number of very young people on these boards ( 14, 15 year olds: children), I have never felt comfortable with this topic; and always edit this out of dream reports etc. I think we need a locked, ID'd room for a thorough discussion (ha ha). Certainly would be interesting all right.
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 27 Aug 2013 20:01

I like this conversation too, but also don't want to offend anyone and go into detailed specifics.
But it's liberating to admit that when I become lucid in a dream and know I can do anything I want, my first thoughts tend to be sexual in nature. And I think we can all relate. I am not the only one.
And it's nothing to be ashamed of. It's the way we are.

Our brains are the biggest sexual organ we have!
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

taniaaust1

Re:

Postby taniaaust1 » 28 Aug 2013 04:28

HAGART wrote: But it's liberating to admit that when I become lucid in a dream and know I can do anything I want, my first thoughts tend to be sexual in nature. And I think we can all relate.

Nope, not the case for me, I very rarely even think about sex in my LDs. Maybe its cause you are male :lol: :P

mia

Postby mia » 28 Aug 2013 04:34

Well, I can relate. Not necessarily my first thoughts, but always a fall back if I can't think of what to do next in an LD. You know; goals accomplished; now what should I do??? Hmmm. ;)

And I have certainly 'gone all the way' as it were, with stunning effect ( if you get my innuendo). Quite a surprise that that was possible the first time I accomplished that LD 'goal'. I mean, well now!
The key to creativity is to remove the watchers from the gates, and realize how free you really are.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”