So many bees.....

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
dreamworld777

So many bees.....

Postby dreamworld777 » 19 Aug 2013 15:05

I dreamed that I was in my 'dream house'...always my same house but a few differences...I'm not sure which room I am in though because all I can see is the ceiling that is completely covered with bees.There had to be hundreds of bees on the ceiling.As I'm totally freaking out,a man (no one that I know in real life) begins to kill every bee with some sort of rolled up paper.He kills all of them but I am still worried that he missed some.He says, "Don't worry,I've killed them all,you're fine now" and he walks out of the house and I keep looking up at the ceiling to make sure that they are all gone....then I wake up.......Is there any significance in dreaming about bees and so many of them?? These are the only details that I can remember about this dream.Any thoughts??

erichsa

Re: So many bees.....

Postby erichsa » 19 Aug 2013 19:21

In very general terms. You want to be, or are a successful person and people like to be near you. :)

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”