What is the highest number of lucid dreams you have had

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Jacob46719

What is the highest number of lucid dreams you have had

Postby Jacob46719 » 19 Aug 2013 03:53

in one night?

Mine is 5.
Never underestimate the power of the ponies.

Goldkoron

Re: What is the highest number of lucid dreams you have had

Postby Goldkoron » 19 Aug 2013 04:05

Usually quality is better than quantity, the most I had in one night was 2 bursts of a lucid dream.
Do a reality check

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 19 Aug 2013 04:41

Goldkoron wrote:Usually quality is better than quantity, the most I had in one night was 2 bursts of a lucid dream.

Agreed about the quantity vs. quality.
And there is also continuous vs. contiguous. (Sometimes I get False Awakenings in between)

So I once had an hour lucid dream with about 4-5 false awakenings breaking it up.

But some of my 30 second to 2 minute lucids have more quality.
Depends on what you walk away with and think about after you wake up.

And then there are all those shades in between.

But, to answer the question, highest number would be about 5 just like you.

You can turn it into one solid prolonged dream if you try. I am still not able to do that yet.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 19 Aug 2013 12:13

Maybe 2 in a night (not counting thou dropping in and out of LDs). I used to thou have very long LDs, over 1 hr (maybe up to 90mins).

I dont think the number in one night is very important but how good the LDs are themselves which is more important. I'll take quality over quantity any day.

edit.. way back I used to have far more. I went throu a stage where all my dreams where going lucid (I can have up to 8 dreams per night), this thou was a nightmarish situation for me being "awake" when I as asleep the whole time, as I felt like my thinking mind was getting any proper rest at all. I quit doing LD in the past for a long due to my waking mind loosing its ability to shut off (it took a while before the LD state would switch off and I learnt how to not aware sleep again). Many of those lucids were like 3rd party ones where I was like an observer watching the dream.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 19 Aug 2013 19:15

1 per night . But a long time ago I had 3 nights in a row of getting a lucid dream. I knew exactly what I did those nights but for some reason the magic died when i had 2 weeks of no LDs when doing the exact same thing :?
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 19 Aug 2013 22:13

Guitar48300 wrote:for some reason the magic died when i had 2 weeks of no LDs when doing the exact same thing

I know what you mean. I try the exact same 'recipe' again and it doesn't work. Lucid dreaming isn't cut and dry and is unpredictable.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”