I'm not sure what the hell happened. Please help.

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.

I'm not sure what the hell happened. Please help.

Postby pbravo92 » 20 Aug 2013 11:54

I'm new to the forum and I jumped right into this page after having a really fucked up dream.

I've had a handfull of lucid dreams before (Or that's what I think. In all of them I was concscience but I don't know why they were very unstable and frightening so they didn't last more than 10-15 seconds.

But I'm here to ask about another dream. I don't know if it was lucid or not...But it felt so real that I'm still kinda scared about it.

It began with me in a new house. The place was HUGE. It was made of wood like an old lake house but the size of a mansion. I remember going to the top floor that was completely exclusive for me and my brother (I have a twin brother, but we don't look alike at all). I remember going into his bedroom and I thought it was so insanily big I couldn't believe. The room was narrow and like 50mts long! Like a regular room but with a veeery long hall with nothing but free space. I didn't like it and I went out. He was not there. Then I come out of his beedroom and we have like this common area were a giant TV was and I really liked that. Then I went to his second bedroom (Yeah, we had two bedrooms. One gigantic and one small...Like a regular sized bedroom to watch TV) He was chilling there.

I immediately go to my little bedroom to catch some sleep.

Here's were the creepy realistic part kicks in.

I go to sleep and than suddenly I start to feel a little weird. My eyes were closed and I felt that I was conscience inside the dream I was having inside my dream. And that the black of me having my eyes closed atrted to turn really black. Then a voice starts to say that "The blacks are turning really dark" and that something within me was really dark and I started to feel I was inflating myself. Parts of my face and body felt they were growing and that I was trying to escape from my body. They kept growing and I was really really scared. It felt so real! When the gutsy feeling started to go away I wake up in my sleep and reached my phone to Google what the hell happened and my dream put a name to it. It was something like "psychothetic" or something like that. I don't remember and I ran out to the computer as soon I was awake. Soon as I find out I had experienced that in my phone I start to find "tutorials" on how to stop it. The dream changed and suddenly 3 asian like people were with my in my room trying to see if they could help me with "my condition" (They couldn't).

I woke up and I was really confused. It felt so real that I was really buying it! I couldn't believe I was awake. For me I was already awake but in my dream. That never happened to me before, that I had to do a reality check.

I woke up at 5:30AM and I went to bed at 02:00Am

Soon before I went to bed I thought I said to myself "It's funny. I haven't had a dream in days".

It was a lucid dream? I wanna know what that was. The feeling of me wanting to get out of my body was really intense. The blacks I saw were the sharpiest (Hahahaha techinically I didn't saw them)

rami elhaibe

Re: I'm not sure what the hell happened. Please help.

Postby rami elhaibe » 21 Aug 2013 02:27

Well, if you knew you were dreaming then it was a lucid dream and when you woke up that was a FA or a false awakening I really haven't searched up on this so sorry if i couldn't help D:

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

Postby Goldkoron » 21 Aug 2013 02:31

That is a class 5 dream if any.
Do a reality check

Postby taniaaust1 » 21 Aug 2013 04:19

Goldkoron wrote:That is a class 5 dream if any.

Im sure there are some fairly well known dream classifications out there being used for dreams so we dont really need to be making up our own.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”