WILD questions

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
rami elhaibe

WILD questions

Postby rami elhaibe » 18 Aug 2013 21:19

Ok so I'm 11 btw almost 12 BUT that's not the point so I have a couple questions
1 Can I try to WILD when I wake up in the morning ( I wake up at 7 or so)
2 is it really scary because I have never experienced SP and when ever I try to wild ( I only tried like 5 or so times) I don't feel any numb or that kind of stuff all I feel like is lying on the bed doing nothing. I only felt a little tingling sensation in my feet ( I just woke up to go to the restroom at like 1:00 in the morning ) then I got scared and started moving so I couldn't get into SP
3 last but not least should I try it by all means if most people say no then no if they say yes than I will probably try it even though I might see zombies gonna eat me I don't believe in that stuff but hey? Why not imagine it LOL

Excuse me if I have bad grammer I forgot a lot this summer vacation see you later ;)

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

taniaaust1

Re: WILD questions

Postby taniaaust1 » 19 Aug 2013 00:52

If you feel scared, that could prevent you from having a LD as parts of yourself will be working against you doing so.

I dont know where you are getting the idea from that to WILD one tends to go into a sleep paralysed state (it may happen but may not, if you are thinking that it will, its more likely if you start to dream that you will create that situation for yourself). You wont even notice IF you did get sleep paralysed if you are laying still trying to WILD. (I try not to move at all when Im doing that).

I only felt a little tingling sensation in my feet ( I just woke up to go to the restroom at like 1:00 in the morning ) then I got scared and started moving so I couldn't get into SP

I personally do not think you are ready to be trying this stuff seeing you are so scared about things. People create the things they think about when they do LD.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

rami elhaibe

Postby rami elhaibe » 19 Aug 2013 13:43

taniaaust1 wrote:If you feel scared, that could prevent you from having a LD as parts of yourself will be working against you doing so.

I dont know where you are getting the idea from that to WILD one tends to go into a sleep paralysed state (it may happen but may not, if you are thinking that it will, its more likely if you start to dream that you will create that situation for yourself). You wont even notice IF you did get sleep paralysed if you are laying still trying to WILD. (I try not to move at all when Im doing that).

I only felt a little tingling sensation in my feet ( I just woke up to go to the restroom at like 1:00 in the morning ) then I got scared and started moving so I couldn't get into SP

I personally do not think you are ready to be trying this stuff seeing you are so scared about things. People create the things they think about when they do LD.
ok I understand :P

rami elhaibe

Postby rami elhaibe » 19 Aug 2013 13:44

taniaaust1 wrote:If you feel scared, that could prevent you from having a LD as parts of yourself will be working against you doing so.

ok I understand I won't be trying to do so any time soon but I did have a dream about a lucid dream this morning :P

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 20 Aug 2013 00:35

rami elhaibe wrote:I did have a dream about a lucid dream this morning :P

Be prepared to possibly have a LD soon then (by be prepared,I do not mean to dwell upon things which could scare you but focus on the stuff you'd really like to do in one).

Goldkoron

Postby Goldkoron » 20 Aug 2013 00:42

Every time I have tried to WILD, (I have only had 2 successes ) my entire body will begin to tingle, then eventually if you keep going at it, or more like letting it go, you will lose feeling in your body. The times I reached that point, I lost conscious and entered a lucid dream after my mind created a dream world. Never experienced hallucinations or SP. WILD is a game of patience though, and you need to get a lot of practice at it for it to work. I only have success with dreams in the morning, I suggest trying then.
Do a reality check

rami elhaibe

Postby rami elhaibe » 20 Aug 2013 13:57

Goldkoron wrote:Every time I have tried to WILD, (I have only had 2 successes ) my entire body will begin to tingle, then eventually if you keep going at it, or more like letting it go, you will lose feeling in your body. The times I reached that point, I lost conscious and entered a lucid dream after my mind created a dream world. Never experienced hallucinations or SP. WILD is a game of patience though, and you need to get a lot of practice at it for it to work. I only have success with dreams in the morning, I suggest trying then.
alright but sometimes if I really want to wake up at night I drink a lot of water and I wake up at 3 4 5 or 6: D

DreamyRoamer

Postby DreamyRoamer » 29 Aug 2013 17:48

Im quite worried I might get SP to but... WHATEVER! xD Im still trying! Lol
It was on the day before the day after yesterday.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 31 Aug 2013 06:02

Goldkoron wrote:Every time I have tried to WILD, (I have only had 2 successes ) my entire body will begin to tingle, then eventually if you keep going at it, or more like letting it go, you will lose feeling in your body. The times I reached that point, I lost conscious and entered a lucid dream after my mind created a dream world. Never experienced hallucinations or SP. WILD is a game of patience though, and you need to get a lot of practice at it for it to work. I only have success with dreams in the morning, I suggest trying then.

WILD doesnt necessarily have to take a long time. Ive got into WILDs within 15mins of laying down... a few times maybe 5mins. Sometimes if person is tired and hence can go to sleep fast, one can follow ones consciousness straight into a WILD quite fast. It all depends on how fast you can relax your body and your mind to allow the dream to create (without loosing consciousness). Ive gone into WILD after about 15mins when not so tired too. (I do my WILDS usually in three stages, first the body relaxation and then concentration on the physical body eg focus on breath and then once I feel like Im in the right state to possibly WILD, then I let my mind just suddenly go and can WILD within 1 min of that at times)

It thou still often takes me a long time too but yeah, I are certainly getting much faster WILDs at times nowdays. One can really train oneself to get better at them. (for those who want to WILD, try it during the week before the full moon, I find it much easier to do it at that time of the month).

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”