Hello!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Tylanni

Hello!

Postby Tylanni » 20 Aug 2013 17:17

Hello everyone! My name is Tylanni.

I have lots lucid dreams because I meditate so much. I just stumbled across this forum, I do not think I will be having many questions, considering I am seventy years old and been practicing lucid dreaming as long as I remember. I am sure I am a lot older than most people on this forum but I would love to answer some of the questions you post, although I am sure a lot of you have read much more about this topic than I have.
I am excited to be here!

[ Post made via Android ] Image

GalaxyWanderer

Re: Hello!

Postby GalaxyWanderer » 20 Aug 2013 17:37

Hi there Tylanni! Welcome to the forums. It is nice to see someone on the forums who is an LD veteran. Perhaps you could help out those here who are struggling. Me, I am only 17 and have been practicing LDs for around a week or so now with 4 LD experiences since I started. Anyways, sweet dreams!

<GW out>

luciddreamer49

Postby luciddreamer49 » 20 Aug 2013 18:11

GalaxyWanderer wrote:Me, I am only 17 and have been practicing LDs for around a week or so now with 4 LD experiences.

WHAT!! how? Would you mind telling me what you did to get lds so quick?:)

Tylanni

Postby Tylanni » 20 Aug 2013 18:19

Do you guys think Rebecca would mind if I would post a forum welcoming questions? Do you think anybody would even use it?

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 20 Aug 2013 20:39

Tylanni wrote:Do you guys think Rebecca would mind if I would post a forum welcoming questions? Do you think anybody would even use it?

I don't think she would mind. And, yes, I think people would use it. But people are asking questions all the time on here, you might as well just frequent the "Beginners" section. Welcome, by the way! :D
Well said.

GalaxyWanderer

Postby GalaxyWanderer » 20 Aug 2013 23:05

luciddreamer49 wrote:
GalaxyWanderer wrote:Me, I am only 17 and have been practicing LDs for around a week or so now with 4 LD experiences.

WHAT!! how? Would you mind telling me what you did to get lds so quick?:)

http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=13458

I am in kind of a lazy mood atm, so just scroll down to the bottom of that page. I spoke of my methods there.

Goldkoron

Postby Goldkoron » 20 Aug 2013 23:43

Hello, I am only 16, but I have had a bit of lucid dreams, I would say about 10 or 12 or so, but most of them were ridiculously short. I used to have some long lucid dreams which I would actually be terrified of, because back then I did not know what lucid dreaming was, so I was trapped in a dream with trouble waking up. (Wish I never woke myself up in those instances). In the last 5 months though, I have had 3 good controllable lucid dreams, but those were mostly by chance. Is it possible to train yourself to lucid dream every night? Or even during daytime naps?
Do a reality check

Tylanni

Postby Tylanni » 21 Aug 2013 00:02

Ah! Its nice to see such young souls wanting to learn new things on here. I've been lucid dreaming since I was about fifteen, of course then I had no clue what lucid dreaming really was. I was just so amazed.

Goldkoron wrote: Is it possible to train yourself to lucid dream every night? Or even during daytime naps?

Yes! It is. I lucid dream almost every night, it takes lots of practice. What do you do for for practicing this? Reality checks? Meditation? What techniques? Maybe I can help you have them more often.

Goldkoron

Postby Goldkoron » 21 Aug 2013 00:08

I do not have a habitual reality check, other than the tics I have from Tourette Syndrome. Every night I practice doing the WILD though, Wake Induced Lucid Dream, where I stay aware while letting my body fall asleep. I have only had one success from WILD though, which was last weekend, when I tried it in the morning, had the best lucid dream I have ever had.

I suppose WILD practice can technically be meditation, but do elaborate on how meditating could help me.
Do a reality check

Tylanni

Postby Tylanni » 21 Aug 2013 00:39

Okay, seems you are doing pretty well! WILD is a great technique, it gives best lucid dreams and most vivid.

I really do suggest daily meditation for anyone who wants to lucid dream. It helps to make you have greater self awareness, which then increases your lucid dreaming by so much.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”