IT'S ME!! THE GREAT, ONE AND ONLY... CREATOR!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Creator

IT'S ME!! THE GREAT, ONE AND ONLY... CREATOR!

Postby Creator » 20 Aug 2013 22:34

yeah, i'm surprised i got that name, too. .__.
but not to worry, i won't leave any time soon, to what? waste such a good name?
nah. i'm here fooooooooorever! i've always been interested in dreams, lucid dreaming, and other phenomena. this site looks pretty good, i discovered it from that site "world of lucid dreaming"...
that's a good site also, first of, let me say this: i like the layout here, and the gui and stuff.
good job with that, rebecca. i've read every article top to bottom on that site, so i thought i should come here for any other questions i might have, and ask for help, and share my experiences. some things you should know about me: i don't use grammar because.... i'm too lazy, but don't worry, i actually know how to spell.... i like pasta. (lol!) i have one hell of a superior vocabulary, it's huge. gigantic, even. i listen to dubstep. i like the old-school drops, like the wobble bass. i like creepy pasta. *jeff the killer smile* the reason i like lucid dreaming the most - you can summon whatever you can conceive! it's like an alternative universe, owned by you! and you can do what ever you want, kill... teleport, fly, be famous, be someone... amazing.. just amazing... i'm a smart, really smart. i have lots of knowledge about computers, and i can do mostly anything on them. even hack. :) i hacked a game once... (and got banned for 7 years...) but that game sucked anyway. i don't know how to script though, it's pretty hard, i don't know how to code either, but i know the name of some coding/scripting languages, lua, c++, java.... that's all, not much, but that's it. i like to play with fire, i like to snap a long branch of a tree and put it in the fire, i like watching how the leaves burn and create more fire and heat. i like water, a lot. i'm in love with juice, i like it ^^ i'm a gamer, one of the best things i like to do, i like building, killing, battling, fighting, genres of games i like horror, blood, gore, fighting, building, online (only the games where you can create accounts...) i like weapons. guns, swords, futuristic laser cannons, 50 calibers, ak-47, knife.. chainsaw, saw... (in-game, ofcourse.) ;p i'm a christian, and very spiritual, i believen lots of paranormal stuff, angels, ghosts, demons, demonic possession, entities, astral projection, channeling, chakras... (don't judge, we're all entitled to our beliefs. i'm also never shy, at all, even if i had a crush, i already know, i would be able to talk to them straight forward. like i said, i listen to dubstep, my favourite music producer/dj is..... skrillex. hands down. his songs are well made.. okay. about arguing. i always win arguements, not saying i'm "always right" because nobody is, i usually win arguements a lot. about anime: i like anime, i'm currently watching souleater. :D that's it~! i hope you guys enjoy me here. >.> i might stay here for a while. :D
I will soon be the GOD of lucid dreaming.

HAGART

Re: IT'S ME!! THE GREAT, ONE AND ONLY... CREATOR!

Postby HAGART » 20 Aug 2013 22:44

To The Great One, and only Creator,

I bow to thee, and must admit...
I hate grammar too. But without it, or syntax or sentence structure, I couldn't read it anymore.
HOWEVER, I love your enthusiasm. Who needs words to describe the ineffable.

In other words... I FEEL YOU!

I just went back and read the end, and I am an 'anime freak' myself (good website). I just finished watching Cowboy Bebop. Oldy but a Goody! Don't get me started on Evangelion, Death Note, and Full Metal Alchemist! I could talk for ages and I love those ones......
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Creator

Postby Creator » 20 Aug 2013 23:09

HAGART wrote:To The Great One, and only Creator,

I bow to thee, and must admit...
I hate grammar too. But without it, or syntax or sentence structure, I couldn't read it anymore.
HOWEVER, I love your enthusiasm. Who needs words to describe the ineffable.

In other words... I FEEL YOU!

I just went back and read the end, and I am an 'anime freak' myself (good website). I just finished watching Cowboy Bebop. Oldy but a Goody! Don't get me started on Evangelion, Death Note, and Full Metal Alchemist! I could talk for ages and I love those ones......

ha. thanks. :P

you're from canada!!!.... MEE TOO!!! :DD
I will soon be the GOD of lucid dreaming.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 20 Aug 2013 23:25

Canada: A good country or THE BEST COUNTRY?!

Of course I pander.......

I'm just having fun and welcoming you.

Goldkoron

Postby Goldkoron » 20 Aug 2013 23:35

Welcome to the forum, I am also a gamer and I also watch a lot of anime, (I mean a lot). I have not finished Soul Eater yet though, coincidentally.
Do a reality check

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 20 Aug 2013 23:44

Got to put 'Soul Eater' on my anime list to watch....
Last edited by HAGART on 20 Aug 2013 23:48, edited 1 time in total.

Goldkoron

Postby Goldkoron » 20 Aug 2013 23:48

HAGART wrote:Got to put That on my anime list....

You have a myanimelist?
Do a reality check

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 20 Aug 2013 23:53

Goldkoron wrote:ou have a myanimelist?

Not really, but you can't go through life without hearing about some new anime show.
It is unofficial, but once you see anime there is no going back, and nothing else compares.
You are either IN or you are OUT when it comes to anime.

But just like Hollywood, there are good ones and then there are bad ones. The the good ones are very well done! And leaves Hollywood in their dust!

Goldkoron

Postby Goldkoron » 20 Aug 2013 23:56

I don't like most of the "mainstream" animes" like Bleach, Naruto, etc. I watch the actual airing animes, by torrenting from anime subbers.

Animes and their stories are superior to everything else, in my opinion.
Do a reality check

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 21 Aug 2013 00:22

agreed.

Naruto is alright. Especially when it is Shippuden. But Bleach is so cliche. I love anime that goes off the rails of standardized story telling. Evangelion, and now that I recall it, GANTZ! I love shows that make you think!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”