how to get clearer vision

How to control and prolong lucid dreams, increase the intensity, work with dream characters, and communicate with the subconscious.
d.conn3

how to get clearer vision

Postby d.conn3 » 21 Aug 2013 00:50

so iv have a lot of lucid dreams but during these dreams It seems like every little change in temperature, movement, sound, or position can ruin the whole thing, making the vision in my dream cloudy and dark. I cant see. my question is how to prepare for a perfect lucid dream with clear vision and longer duration. without cloudy vision or other disappointments. any new/rare info is good, thanks.
;)

deschainXIX

Re: how to get clearer vision

Postby deschainXIX » 21 Aug 2013 01:04

I had a lucid dream last night in which I found my best friend in the dream. I asked him to make the dream clearer. He thought for a moment then nodded. He yelled out a spell. I don't remember what the word was (it was a sort of Harry Potter type incantation), but I think it started with an 'A.'
Anyway, in the dream, the spell he yelled out made the dream instantly clearer. As I went about my business in the LD, I would occasionally yell out the incantation and the dream clarity would intensify.
It really worked! Even when I could feel myself losing the dream, I could shout that spell and the dream would come back.
My recommendation is to find the dream character of someone in real life who you are very close to. Someone you trust and who loves you. They will do your bidding. Tell them to give you the "Clarity Spell." Then use it! :)
Well said.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 22 Aug 2013 02:20

I love the idea that deschain gave.

All kinds of vision issues can occur in LD, from fading out vision, to loss of colour and seeing just like shadow or mist without an images to just seeing a wee patch of colour ( http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13526 )and darkness everywhere else to seeing only darkness.
Ive experienced them all at some time or another.

When vision isnt fully in a dream the most important thing is to stay calm and just work on the issue OR just continue the LD ignoring the vision issue but focusing intently instead on your other LD senses in the dream and it should end up clarifying itself if you dont drop out of the dream.

How is worked on, its only your own imagination which holds you back.

It seems like every little change in temperature, movement, sound, or position can ruin the whole thing, making the vision in my dream cloudy and dark. I cant see.

When my vision goes cloudy and dark to the point I cant see, I'll either ignore it and focus on my sense of touch etc in the dream (like a blind person goes about things) or you could manifest some dream glasses in your pocket to put on, or go inside a building and turn on a light etc. (For myself, yelling "CLARITY NOW" doesnt work)

Im some of my WILDs, they at times start out as light and shadow patches and mist. For those I just focus on the darker areas and move towards them until images start to form eg a dark patch may end up forming into a shed I can go inside and switch a light on etc.

It may be helpful to to come up with a list of LD challenges in which you dont need your sight to do (while doing them, often the sight will come in itself) eg the what's in my pocket? LD challenge, Ive done when I had no sight in the LD. You could try to analyse everything you can smell or hear, you could try to manifest say a rock into your hand etc.

One time when I had gone into a dream but didnt have dream sight, I got a DC to pass me her baby I could hear and then bounced the baby up and down fast on my knee to stabilise till my sight came in. (the baby thou when my sight came in, wasnt the cute looking thing Id expected, it was so horrific looking that it shocked me out of my dream :lol: )
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Son Of Somnus

Postby Son Of Somnus » 26 Aug 2013 13:05

deschainXIX wrote:I had a lucid dream last night in which I found my best friend in the dream. I asked him to make the dream clearer. He thought for a moment then nodded. He yelled out a spell. I don't remember what the word was (it was a sort of Harry Potter type incantation), but I think it started with an 'A.'
Anyway, in the dream, the spell he yelled out made the dream instantly clearer. As I went about my business in the LD, I would occasionally yell out the incantation and the dream clarity would intensify.
It really worked! Even when I could feel myself losing the dream, I could shout that spell and the dream would come back.
My recommendation is to find the dream character of someone in real life who you are very close to. Someone you trust and who loves you. They will do your bidding. Tell them to give you the "Clarity Spell." Then use it! :)

I really, really like this idea :D
Am I dreaming? Is this a dream?
The next time I am dreaming, I will realise that I am dreaming.

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 26 Aug 2013 15:51

Thanks! I stumbled upon it by accident :lol: So I guess it was my subconscious' idea.
Well said.

Return to “Dream Control Specifics”