Hello!

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
deschainXIX

Re: Hello!

Postby deschainXIX » 21 Aug 2013 01:07

Hey, Tylanni, could you make that advice topic that you said you were going to do? I think it's a really good idea to have a page solely for asking an experienced lucid dreamer such as yourself for advice! :)
Well said.

Goldkoron

Postby Goldkoron » 21 Aug 2013 01:19

Tylanni wrote:Okay, seems you are doing pretty well! WILD is a great technique, it gives best lucid dreams and most vivid.

I really do suggest daily meditation for anyone who wants to lucid dream. It helps to make you have greater self awareness, which then increases your lucid dreaming by so much.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Thanks, i'll try that.
Do a reality check

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 21 Aug 2013 03:52

Tylanni wrote:Hello everyone! My name is Tylanni.

I have lots lucid dreams because I meditate so much. I just stumbled across this forum, I do not think I will be having many questions, considering I am seventy years old and been practicing lucid dreaming as long as I remember. I am sure I am a lot older than most people on this forum

Wow 70 years old and have been LDing since 15 years old, yep I think that does make you the most experienced person on this forum. :D We should be calling you Master LOL.

Im in my early 40s and been doing LDing at times for 10-15 years? maybe longer, Im not sure, its been quite a while but I dont do it all the time, I go throu fads of where I get really into it.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. Im sure you will be able to give some great advice to people here. Lots of novices here and young ones.

Im not sure if WILD gives the most vivid LDs thou it is my favourite technique. I started out thou with triggering LDs into sleep state and found those very long and vivid. My WILDs often start out less vivid (often can take a lot of stabilization at times).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Tylanni

Postby Tylanni » 21 Aug 2013 19:27

taniaaust1 wrote:Wow 70 years old and have been LDing since 15 years old, yep I think that does make you the most experienced person on this forum. :D We should be calling you Master LOL.

Im in my early 40s and been doing LDing at times for 10-15 years? maybe longer, Im not sure, its been quite a while but I dont do it all the time, I go throu fads of where I get really into it.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. Im sure you will be able to give some great advice to people here. Lots of novices here and young ones.

Thank you very much for the nice welcoming. And yes, I have been practicing for many many years. I live in India and I am Buddhist so I get lots of time to practice this type of stuff.

taniaaust1 wrote:Im not sure if WILD gives the most vivid LDs thou it is my favourite technique. I started out thou with triggering LDs into sleep state and found those very long and vivid. My WILDs often start out less vivid (often can take a lot of stabilization at times).

It is different for every person depending on a lot of things.:)

Creator

Postby Creator » 21 Aug 2013 19:30

Tylanni wrote:
taniaaust1 wrote:Wow 70 years old and have been LDing since 15 years old, yep I think that does make you the most experienced person on this forum. :D We should be calling you Master LOL.

Thank you very much for the nice welcoming. And yes, I have been practicing for many many years. I live in India and I am Buddhist so I get lots of time to practice this type of stuff.

taniaaust1 wrote:Im not sure if WILD gives the most vivid LDs thou it is my favourite technique. I started out thou with triggering LDs into sleep state and found those very long and vivid. My WILDs often start out less vivid (often can take a lot of stabilization at times).

It is different for every person depending on a lot of things.:)

Sup.... now that's a warm welcome! lol, just kidding. Welcome to........ WORLD... OF... LUCID.... DREEEAAAMMIINGGGG!!!!!!!!! forums. Its pretty sweet here, hope you enjoy it. :)
I will soon be the GOD of lucid dreaming.

tea

Postby tea » 22 Aug 2013 17:59

awesome to have you around! i'm sure many people will benefit from this and i hope you'll do too!
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

Return to “Introduce Yourself”