murder fail?

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
NOCOOKIEFORYOU

murder fail?

Postby NOCOOKIEFORYOU » 18 Aug 2013 22:55

ok so i posted tgis in another topic but i want to be able to talk about this dream spacificly however you say it. i was in some black ops rype stuff. i was an army guy and i hadto do some stuff and at some point i went down a ladder with some and some asian people (i get the feelling they were korean) are inside. they were two male chefs. my buddie and i start attacking them with knifes and they wrestle with us. i have a knife only as big as my middle finger and stat stabbing a partucular one. he was skinny slightly taned and waering a chef hat. i stab and him repeadedly and he just stops after a while and goes back to his cooking. i keep stapping him with my patgetic knife tyen he turns around and said eather "what do you want" or "stop doing that". i cant remember wich. but i didnt stop or say anything for a second then i wake up. i dont know why i wanted to kill him so bad but i did
why though is the question

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Tell me and I'll forget.show me and I may not remember.involve me and I'll understand
-native American proverb

HAGART

Re: murder fail?

Postby HAGART » 18 Aug 2013 23:30

Maybe you should have offered him a cookie!
(THAT joke never get's old!)

You said you were in some black ops type stuff. In the dream, you were in 'kill-mode'. You probably treated it like a video game and there is nothing wrong with that.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 19 Aug 2013 01:12

If you are wondering why you couldnt kill the DC, it was probably cause you were thinking that little knife was pathetic. Manifest yourself a huge axe next time or sharpen his wooden spoon into a stake :lol:
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 19 Aug 2013 01:35

taniaaust1 wrote:If you are wondering why you couldnt kill the DC, it was probably cause you were thinking that little knife was pathetic. Manifest yourself a huge axe next time or sharpen his wooden spoon into a stake

Someone has some violent issues! :roll: :lol:

Just kidding. I've killed DC's before (in even more grotesque ways) and when I do, it's just fun and games. They don't respond like real people and I go off on a power trip sometimes. Perhaps I am the one with the issues.
But you are on to something when you say, 'thinking the little knife was pathetic'. That was probably the key route of the problem. You think it is not going to work... then guess what.... it doesn't work!

And if that doesn't work, offer him a cookie!
(OK. This joke has officially become old!) :P

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 19 Aug 2013 12:23

HAGART wrote:
And if that doesn't work, offer him a cookie!
(OK. This joke has officially become old!) :P

The cookie needs deadly poison put in its icing.

umm I dont think I could do that in a dream, watch DCs die like ants. :?

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 19 Aug 2013 16:15

taniaaust1 wrote:watch DCs die like ants.

That's essentially what it is like. I don't like to kill ants for fun in real life, but in a dream there are no consequences and no remorse.

However, some DC's are more than just ants and seem to have a personality and a will to live and they are far more real and not just ants. I don't mess with those types.

tea

Postby tea » 20 Aug 2013 00:03

guys, guys.. why not just let the chef cook a giant cookie and eat it together?
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

NOCOOKIEFORYOU

Postby NOCOOKIEFORYOU » 20 Aug 2013 15:13

ok nice jokes everyone. but i think i should let everyone know that it was a nonlucid dream. and i didnt even pay attention to the knife till i woke up. plus earlier in thevdream it was a machete.till i met the chefs lol. if i was lucid he would of made the best cookie EVEEEERRRR!!!! :)

Tell me and I'll forget.show me and I may not remember.involve me and I'll understand
-native American proverb

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 21 Aug 2013 05:42

NOCOOKIEFORYOU wrote:ok nice jokes everyone. but i think i should let everyone know that it was a nonlucid dream. and i didnt even pay attention to the knife till i woke up. plus earlier in thevdream it was a machete.till i met the chefs lol. if i was lucid he would of made the best cookie EVEEEERRRR!!!! :)

Even in a nonlucid dream, that knife sounds pathetic and may of been symbolising something not very useful to do that task with.

NOCOOKIEFORYOU

Postby NOCOOKIEFORYOU » 21 Aug 2013 14:52

maby so. but why did he just ignore me after a while

-native American proverb

Return to “Dream Characters”