QUESTIONS WELCOME HERE!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Tylanni

QUESTIONS WELCOME HERE!

Postby Tylanni » 21 Aug 2013 01:30

Hello everyone! I am here to answer any question you have about dreaming. It does not only have to be beginner, I just had to post it somewhere, so I posted here.

Ask away!:)

[ Post made via Android ] Image

deschainXIX

Re: QUESTIONS WELCOME HERE!

Postby deschainXIX » 21 Aug 2013 01:41

What do you think about a Vitamin B6 supplement? Do you have any experience with it? What are the physiological/psychological negatives and positives? Does it help all that much with LDing? What other supplements are useful, in your experience?
Well said.

Goldkoron

Postby Goldkoron » 21 Aug 2013 01:43

I have been taking Vitamin B6 100mg capsules once daily every day for about a month now, they do enhance my dreams a bit.
Do a reality check

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 21 Aug 2013 01:43

Goldkoron wrote:I have been taking Vitamin B6 100mg capsules once daily every day for about a month now, they do enhance my dreams a bit.

Yeah I just started taking a B-100 complex and it's been quite useful. I'm just wondering about the negatives.
Well said.

Tylanni

Postby Tylanni » 21 Aug 2013 01:54

I do not have too much experience with vitamin B6, but I do know that you should not have to worry about the negatives unless you take more than suggested.

Jacob46719

Postby Jacob46719 » 21 Aug 2013 03:00

Hey I have a question.

Is there a "plan B" for recurring things in dreams? Mine are always either nonexistent or too general to spot.
Never underestimate the power of the ponies.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 21 Aug 2013 03:02

Hi Tylanni,

Im having some confusion at the moment over something. With some of my WILDS, Im starting to think that Im doing then when not even asleep cause of the smooth flow of consciousness from the waking state to the WILD. When I bring myself out from some of them, I dont even like my body is "waking up" as Im already fully awake (its like I had been just laying there but shifted my consciousness for a time, some of them I do wake up from but some I just dont and those are the ones which are confusing me). Is it likely I are actually doing them when fully awake in all ways and not asleep at all? eg if I was monitored while doing some of my WILDS, could that show I wasnt even asleep at all? Maybe Im doing them in a deep meditation state or something??

How likely is it that Im doing LD and fully participating in the dream when Im not even asleep?
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Tylanni

Postby Tylanni » 21 Aug 2013 19:07

Jacob46719 wrote:Hey I have a question.

Is there a "plan B" for recurring things in dreams? Mine are always either nonexistent or too general to spot.

My personal suggestion, that as worked for me is that you put a picture somewhere in your room or house.
Example- if you dream a lot about dragons, print up a picture and put it somewhere in your house that you do not go very much, but every now and then. When you see it, try not to think of it as just a picture, think of it as if you saw an actual dragon, then do a reality check.
I hope this helped!

taniaaust1 wrote:Is it likely I are actually doing them when fully awake in all ways and not asleep at all? eg if I was monitored while doing some of my WILDS, could that show I wasnt even asleep at all? Maybe Im doing them in a deep meditation state or something??

How likely is it that Im doing LD and fully participating in the dream when Im not even asleep?

It is very much possible to lucid dream while meditating, I do it quite often. You have to be very deep in to meditation. So yes, it is possible. But also sometimes my WILDs are the same way.

chuckeles

Postby chuckeles » 21 Aug 2013 20:20

How did you begin to lucid dream? What techniques did you use back then and what do you use now?
Do a reality check.

My fist lucid dream will be awesome!

Jacob46719

Postby Jacob46719 » 21 Aug 2013 20:34

chuckeles wrote:How did you begin to lucid dream? What techniques did you use back then and what do you use now?

I did the uncommon thing. I actually used WILD first(Fun Fact: This WILD was on my first night), and to my surprise, I performed it almost perfectly(except I woke up when the imaginary sounds became insanely loud). I also used it on the 3rd night 5 times. It worked to an extent; one of the dreams started out non-lucid, and each dream lasted no longer than 20 seconds. But Now I always use MILD we I go to sleep at night(so far it has worked 3 times in the last week), and either MILD or a combination of MILD and WILD if I wake up during the night.
Never underestimate the power of the ponies.

Return to “For Beginners”