Unique Dream Character

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
shmellix

Unique Dream Character

Postby shmellix » 20 Aug 2013 13:21

So I had an interesting visit in a lucid dream last night, it was a couple of dreams linked together and I was going in and out of being lucid throughout the dreams, in the last few minutes of my dream I was very conscious and lucid and I remember being in a pub with people everywhere.
I was walking through trying to talk to people but no one was really interested, which is unusual for when I'm lucid dreaming, and I walked past a guy sitting on a chair by himself and I realise its my friend (from normal life) who is there crying, at first I want to walk past and talk to someone else but then I decide to see why hes crying.
I sit down opposite him in a chair and as soon as I do he dissappears and in his place this glowing humanoid female appears, as soon as she appears I feel intense energy all thoughout my being like the feeling you get from a long meditation, she looked incredibly beautiful with long golden hair and her whole being was radiating golden light, she wore space age looking clothing and there was this unmistakeable feeling that while she looked human she was definitely not.
When she appeared I felt like crying, not in sadness or anything but in gratitude of being in her presence, she stared into my eyes the whole time as I stared into hers and she said (telepathicly) I told you not to do acid again, and then I woke up.
I have never had dreams where I meet someone that isn't human and I'm curious to know whether anyone else out there has had contact with any non-human DC in their dreams

taniaaust1

Re: Unique Dream Character

Postby taniaaust1 » 21 Aug 2013 05:54

I have things like alien types come into my dreams at times (the one you saw could of been a guide who showed herself to you for acting from your heart one could say. One of what I call the star people, 5th or 6thD frequency depending on what race she was).

My alien "dreams" arent so pleasant (Ive had waking life experiences thou with a guides, one which gave of same kind of effects you described here, the gold, the feelings etc).

Here's one of my standand alien dreams (non lucid) from Feb this year, which is quite a contrast to what you experienced lol I'd far prefer yours. The below was entirely all just dream (things from my own subconciousness).

Aliens are invading earth, killing people. I know they are coming so work out a good hiding place just before they arrive in our area. My hiding place is in a change room under a bench right in the corner of the room. I hide in there but another tries to hide in the same place as well. I tell him to find another hiding place as Im worried with him there too that we'll both be found. I feel sorry for him so change my mind and allow him to stay. Maybe when the aliens find him they will just kill him and not look behind him, maybe his body will end up protecting me?

The aliens enter the room. They can scent people out via fear. Im now standing in the room against a wall trying very hard not to be afraid with an alien proding me trying to work out if Im one of the humans they are looking for. The alien after his probing of me walks off.

Some people havent been killed but rather have been gathered to be used as slaves. Each alien has choosen his own slaves. One alien has his slaves doing ridiculous tricks and is making them walk balancing things on their heads. One of the choosen slaves looses what's on its head and quickly picks up the fallen thing and puts it back there, fortunately his new alien Master didnt notice it so he stays alive. Being a slave is a very vulerable thing as sometimes these aliens just kill their slaves for fun.

Hanging on some of the alien equipement (an object used in travelling and getting their gear about) is something else which is about 30 cms in size by 10 cm, long and is a bit of a strange shape. One of the slaves who now has the same alien master as me, while our Master is away from us some for sexual purposes.. reaches out and touches the object in curiousity. Our Master thou he wasnt looking our way, knows instantly he's done that and hence then turns towards us angry. It turns out the object thou not attached to him, is his penis (detachable penises) and he's got feeling throu this body part of his, even when its hung up away from his body. The other is going to be in big trouble now.

**I wake up at this point**

The only thing to fear is the fear itself

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 21 Aug 2013 06:10

I believe it was a true entity, not just a "dream character".
Have you ever done acid? Did you take her advice? I find every time I trip on acid I feel like I'm in a lucid dream!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 21 Aug 2013 23:06

I've met a few 'alien' type DC's too that seem to know a lot about lucid dreaming and try to teach me things. Humanoid would be another way of putting it. Even once, I met an 'angelic' one that seemed to emit light.

They are different than the others that just meander around aimlessly. I still don't know where they come from, or if they are real or not, but I certainly wake up feeling like I was enlightened by them.

I experimented with acid once, and did a few magic mushrooms and smoked marijuana too in my past. I always compare my lucid dreams to a psychotropic trip. (In fact a few times I was in a lucid dream and didn't realize because I thought I was tripping and tried to avoid family members in fear that they would find out.) In a way, those drugs induce a state of dreaming while awake and lucid, so there is certainly a connection. Which is also why, I theorize, when I smoked marijuana I never dreamed at night. It was like my 'dream-reserve' was emptied throughout the day. I would pass out at night and awaken a moment later and realize 8 whole hours has passed.

Now with my experiences with lucid dreaming, it blows those experiences out of the water, and it is cheaper and has no side effects.

I actually tried to smoke marijuana in a lucid dream back in May and a DC offered me a joint. It didn't effect me and I told him, "You know, I am the dreamer here right?" And then I willed a building to collapse with a wave of my hand, and it fell like a controlled demolition. It was cool to watch and to have that power, and he had the wisest words.

He said, "If you can do that, then why are you smoking?"
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 22 Aug 2013 02:06

HAGART wrote: I actually tried to smoke marijuana in a lucid dream back in May and a DC offered me a joint. It didn't effect me and I told him, "You know, I am the dreamer here right?" And then I willed a building to collapse with a wave of my hand, and it fell like a controlled demolition. It was cool to watch and to have that power, and he had the wisest words.

He said, "If you can do that, then why are you smoking?"

:lol:
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

dreamerinmiami

Postby dreamerinmiami » 28 Dec 2013 10:42

Great posts and comments :)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
What is your definition of reality?

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 28 Dec 2013 10:54

This was on my "view your posts" lists. I can't believe I said that back in August, but it's true.
Lucid dreams are a psychotropic trip. (Mind moving, literally).
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 04 Jan 2014 16:03

I succeeded in speaking to my subconscious using a phone in a lucid dream. I will post my report on it soon.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Dream Characters”