Eyes Twitching, HELP..!

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Austin

Eyes Twitching, HELP..!

Postby Austin » 16 Dec 2011 00:50

Hi, I'm new to Lucid Dreaming and I've read a lot of stuff over it and about it. But lately I've really been getting into it. I have a dream journal and I can recall 3-4 dreams almost every night, and I do reality checks during the day. But I've started to try the WILD technique and when I do, I feel like my eyes are twitching a lot. Actually, basically any technique I do that starts before I go to bed, I get pretty into it and my eyes start moving around(Or at least they feel like they do). Does this happen to beginners only or am I just an unlucky duck..? Also if I could PLEASE have some advice on how to silence my selfish inner monologue that would be GREATLY appreciated, thanks a lot and I really love this site..
Dreams are the touchstones of our character

Austin

Re: Eyes Twitching, HELP..!

Postby Austin » 16 Dec 2011 00:53

Also this eye twitching happens when I am listening to the Lucid meditation mp3..

Peter

Postby Peter » 16 Dec 2011 06:27

the eyes will settle in time so dont worry about it

count back from 100 I wil have a LD
99 I will have a LD

This wil focus you a little and soon you will be in a quieter frame of mind. If you hold your focus you might have a WILD or you might just go to sleep
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Austin

Postby Austin » 17 Dec 2011 04:24

Thanks a lot. I'm glad I don't have an eye problem.. and I'll try that "I will have a LD" trick, thanks. :)

XxJChinxX

Postby XxJChinxX » 17 Dec 2011 17:28

Hey, don't feel bad. Last night my eye's felt like they were running in circles. But then they calmed down after a while.

Austin

Postby Austin » 18 Dec 2011 06:40

Alright, cool thanks a lot, that settles me down...

Return to “For Beginners”