Inception - Place a number in someone's mind

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
flowofmysoul

Inception - Place a number in someone's mind

Postby flowofmysoul » 11 Aug 2013 09:21

I want to place a number in someones mind, a 3 digit number.

My targets are two people i see every day.

Yes, I want to find them in my dream and talk to them about this number. None of them are Lucid Dreaming, one of them is not recalling any dreams at all.

As for now i think that probability of this to happen is very low, but you never know, maybe it will work. I will update this thread as soon as i will have any news for you.

Jacob46719

Re: Inception - Place a number in someone's mind

Postby Jacob46719 » 13 Aug 2013 03:09

528-491
Never underestimate the power of the ponies.

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 13 Aug 2013 03:40

Jacob46719 wrote:528-491

hahaha! :lol:
Well said.

AceOfSpades

Postby AceOfSpades » 13 Aug 2013 07:58

I don't get it.

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 13 Aug 2013 15:48

It's the numbers from Inception. 528-491. I probably have those numbers permanently infused into my brain for eternity.
Well said.

flowofmysoul

Postby flowofmysoul » 22 Aug 2013 13:04

I do not remember inception movie at all :)

I watched it and forget the next week. I think they could of make a better scenario for such a great subject!

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 22 Aug 2013 15:25

You...don't...like...Inception.......
Sorry, I don't think that those words can be used together in a sentence like that in the English language.
Well said.

flowofmysoul

Postby flowofmysoul » 22 Aug 2013 16:06

deschainXIX wrote:You...don't...like...Inception.......
Sorry, I don't think that those words can be used together in a sentence like that in the English language.

Movie was cool, but they could of make it more interesting :)

I mean Inception is pretty small part of Lucid Dreaming, there are so many things that they could do besides inception, if there is going to be Inception 2, then i will like Inception 1 :)

dreamworld777

Postby dreamworld777 » 27 Aug 2013 16:02

I thought the movie was interesting but I felt they focused too much on making it an action movie.I was a bit disappointed because I expected it to be more of a 'dream-like' movie,where this movie was like any other action movie..something always blowing up,cars smashing etc...constant noise and too much excitement.I expected it to be a bit more informative and closer to how the average persons lucid dreams are...wayyyyyy too much action,for me it took the focus off of the subject of lucid dreaming and I felt that it was just like any other overly dramatized Hollywood movie...they tend to think that all movies have to be 90% action...i just couldn't relate this movie to any lucid dreaming experience I've ever had....it was more of a distraction than anything.It was a bit over the top for me..I would love another movie about lucid dreaming which focuses on exploring dreamscapes and scenes,creating,exploring and learning more about it..not just shooting,blowing things up and a bunch of destruction and fires everywhere...to me,that's just another action flick that just happens to have something about lucid dreaming in it.It didn't intrigue me at all.So yeah,i can definitely understand why one would not like or relate to it.

ESPer

Postby ESPer » 28 Aug 2013 10:05

After watching that movie, when I awoke the next morning I had my first ever case of "exploding head syndrome"... it's not nearly as bad as it sounds. I have since had it happen about a dozen more times.

I posted this fact on a Youtube video about E.H.S., and another person said that it also happened to them for the first time after watching that movie.

Coincidence?...
*Insert Clever Comment Here*

Return to “Paranormal Activity”