the mysterious stranger

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
NOCOOKIEFORYOU

the mysterious stranger

Postby NOCOOKIEFORYOU » 20 Aug 2013 15:25

ok so last night had a a dream(which i dont remember much of). since summer ended i can barly remember dreams. i can remember the endings barly. i think its because of the alarms. anyway i can rememer this one charecter. he was very vivid. he was a man with a fedora and a trench coat(i hope its the right name. if it isnt the right name its one of those that mobsters wear on mafia movies) and he sorda reminded me of a charecter on a video game (if you have played fallout 3 you should know)

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Tell me and I'll forget.show me and I may not remember.involve me and I'll understand
-native American proverb

deschainXIX

Re: the mysterious stranger

Postby deschainXIX » 20 Aug 2013 20:06

I played Fallout 3, but I don't know who you're talking about. Which character?
Well said.

NOCOOKIEFORYOU

Postby NOCOOKIEFORYOU » 21 Aug 2013 15:11

thw mysteriouse stranger. yyou gwt him from the mysteriouse stranger perk. he helps you fight enemys when in vats. any way i couldnt explain him enuff yesterday because i had to leave. i was in a hurry. anyway the most vivd part i remember is that he bent over and picked up a round thing then he looked at me and snaped hus fingers and he teleported. i was think "wow hes gonna beet him up" then he was in a fight (soda like in a video game) i dont remember why though

Tell me and I'll forget.show me and I may not remember.involve me and I'll understand
-native American proverb

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 21 Aug 2013 15:34

Oh, right... I think he was in Fallout: New Vegas. Or was he in both? I didn't play Fallout 3 to any great extent.
Well said.

NOCOOKIEFORYOU

Postby NOCOOKIEFORYOU » 24 Aug 2013 22:02

yes he was in both

-native American proverb

The Beach Boy

Postby The Beach Boy » 25 Oct 2013 21:45

Oh come on guys.. NOBODY has played Knights of the Old Republic here??

Return to “Dream Characters”