Need help about getting on the right track

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
|Rapid|

Need help about getting on the right track

Postby |Rapid| » 25 Aug 2013 16:02

Hello, in April this year I experienced a Lucid Dream which wasn't my first, I can recall 2 or 3 so far..but whenever I intend to have a Lucid Dream, it just won't go for me, also I don't want to wait a bunch of years to get one.
Let's get started:
For a few times now since my Lucid Dream in April this year, I got interested in Lucidity and I've done some reading about some techniques, experiences of others and stages, Lucid foods and so on...I've been also reading about the part of the brain that is responsible for this, and that gaming can affect it, I do tend to play games though..might that be a problem and how big of a problem?
Second of all I've been reading that you can tell you subconscious that you want a Lucid Dream, however you have to say "I will have a Lucid Dream" not "I want to have a Lucid Dream" also to plant the thought of it, I tried stuff like this, yes I know there is no magic way and that it requires work, my problem is as the title says, how to get on the right track, these things that I've been reading and I tested it out, nothing is working for me, I am having dreams every night but I can't take control or wake up in the dream.
One of the things I have tried is to set your alarm clock early, I tried that and nothing happened, I just later woke up with a headache.
So from you lads, I'd like some advice, thank you in advance for reading and for the help!
Cheers,

tea

Re: Need help about getting on the right track

Postby tea » 25 Aug 2013 22:52

okay, let's start with a very fundamental thing:
do you keep a dream-journal?
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

|Rapid|

Re: Need help about getting on the right track

Postby |Rapid| » 27 Aug 2013 22:18

No...I did consider it though
Cheers,

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Return to “For Beginners”