Techniques for Beginners

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
taniaaust1

Re: Techniques for Beginners

Postby taniaaust1 » 28 Aug 2013 05:15

Ancient wrote:
Rebecca wrote:I've never heard of ADA before, but that to me sounds like EXCELLENT advice.

I do something like this too, especially while I'm at my computer and need a break. I study my palms and objects around me and try to zap myself into the here and now, so everything is as intense as possible. Then I relax into my body and FEEL as much as I can through my body and all the senses. It's kinda hard to describe, but you probably know exactly what I mean....!

I came across it on another forum, and it's a personal technique that they developed. I find that it is similar to the feeling of meditation. Your body is always sending these messages about the world to you, and ADA is just about opening yourself up to it more often.

Another forum didnt develop it thou they may of given that name to it. Its actually a very old LD technique that yogis used. Its a dream yoga technique
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”