Saw daughter before her birth

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
Cris_MO

Saw daughter before her birth

Postby Cris_MO » 27 Aug 2013 06:09

I don't know if this is the appropriate place for this, but it's the closest I could find.

My last daughter was born while my wife and I were separated. A few days before she was born, or maybe just a couple, she came to me in a dream, but it wasn't exactly a dream. I was asleep, however.

When I'm asleep, there's a place I can access spontaneously, never on purpose, where what is happening is real. I know it when I'm there; I know it after I wake up. Call it a dimension, if you like.

It's not a place necessarily with furniture and such, although that has happened, but it is a place. I've had a number of spontaneous "dreams" in this place, some with as unsavory character present as you will ever find, and he didn't possess horns.

This particular night, my daughter appeared as a child and said, "I love you." She had a tear in her eye. I said, "I love you, too." There was no ambiance, just darkness, yet I could see her plainly.

After she was born, I visited her in the hospital. I could hear a baby kind of whimpering, not really crying. As soon as I started talking to the nurse, the whimpering stopped. One can say what he/she wants, but I believe my daughter stopped whimpering because she knew my voice. Of course, there is no way to prove that it was my daughter whimpering, but some things a father just knows.

taniaaust1

Re: Saw daughter before her birth

Postby taniaaust1 » 28 Aug 2013 05:52

When I'm asleep, there's a place I can access spontaneously, never on purpose, where what is happening is real. I know it when I'm there; I know it after I wake up. Call it a dimension, if you like.

Maybe the astral dimensions, they have very real things in those related to our physical life.

At times I experience the astral dimensions, on rare occassions when Im fully awake. One day I was at a reiki class and someone I knew stepped towards me, when she did so, I could clearly feel another coming forward with her at the same time, a male. On questioning her on why I was strongly experiencing another with her, a male (something I hadnt felt with her before), I found out she was pregnant (she wasnt thou showing at all). The male was her baby, a son and it did turn out she ended up giving birth to a boy.

I had a premoniton of my daughter before birth which came true (she died wearing a yellow dress and had to be resusitated)
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Cris_MO

Postby Cris_MO » 29 Aug 2013 10:56

Thank you for your response, Tania.

I'm not sure where my "place" of reality is when I dream. I'm not even sure where my dreams take place, although I have heard a lot of speculation.

Astral—I don't know.

Another dimension—I don't know.

My own subconscious—I don't know.

Most of my dreams just don't make sense, most often with people I have no idea who they are or what or who they represent.

Plus, all the things that ought to tell me that I am dreaming just go over my head and even if I am aware of them in my dreams, I don't think them unusual until after I wake up.

I am now repeating a mantra of sorts repeatedly after I go to bed: "This is a dream. I am dreaming." Hopefully, this will eventually get through whatever is blocking me from having a lucid dream.

I described my three LDs in Share Your Lucid Dreams. They were all spontaneous. I've yet to have one because I noticed something that was odd or out of place. I even did the Castenedas thing and looked at my hands, but that didn't accomplish anything.

Thanks again for responding.

mikeg313

Postby mikeg313 » 29 Aug 2013 19:13

Cris_MO wrote:Most of my dreams just don't make sense, most often with people I have no idea who they are or what or who they represent.

The people,places in those dreams that dont make sense may be far into the future. You will know when you get there as it might feel a little de-ja-vue or feel like it happened before. You almost know what comes next in a conversation because its happen already in those many dreams that dont make sense.

AceOfSpades

Postby AceOfSpades » 29 Aug 2013 22:22

Actually there is nothing mystical about it. Because you are her father you are forever emphatically bonded to your daughter. Kinda like how the child of a pregnant woman can experience the same sensations both good and bad that the mother feels.

Cris_MO

Postby Cris_MO » 30 Aug 2013 06:07

Thanks, Mike, for your perspective.

If these things I dream of are far away in the future, then I'm in for some interesting times, including I don't know how many more marriages, how many more kids, flying saucers and aliens looking for me to destroy me, and too many other things to remember or recount.

In one dream I was looking south in a city I once lived in, and there was a big lake there where there had never been a lake before, at least since the founding of the city in the mid-1800s. Yet, in the dream, it seemed perfectly natural. Only when I woke up did it seem weird.

I rarely recognize anyone in my dreams. Yet, all things proceed as if I knew exactly who they were with no question.

One time I came into a house where there was a woman and a couple or so kids. The woman said to me, something to the effect, "You haven't been here in a long time." Of course, that's when I woke up.

That's one of the problems in my dreams—I don't question anything, even when I recognize that some things are out of place or just not right.

I did have one interesting thing happen last night. I dreamed I was talking to a young oriental lady, probably Chinese, who seemed very interested in seeing more of me. Let's understand one thing—I'm no longer a spring chicken. She was, at least in comparison.

For some reason, I was telling her about the parents of a Chinese woman I hadn't actually met, but had lived with her father after she died young. I was telling her about how they both had been heads of schools in China before they were forced out by Mao, and some other things that were, in fact, true.

The thing that is interesting to me is that this is the first time I can remember ever being in contact with my conscious memories in a dream. I'm thinking that could be a step forward toward lucidity. What do you think?

Cris_MO

Postby Cris_MO » 30 Aug 2013 06:12

Ace, thanks for your comment.

It's interesting that this is the only time this sort of thing has happened to me, a daddy.

However, I have had dreams of my father and step-mother, and other people, visiting me in dreams, who have died, including the woman who died before having met her, the one whose parents I was describing in my dream (above) to a young Oriental woman.

Dreams are wonderful, but they'd be even more wonderful if I could understand them. :)

AceOfSpades

Postby AceOfSpades » 01 Sep 2013 06:23

Cris_MO wrote:Ace, thanks for your comment.

It's interesting that this is the only time this sort of thing has happened to me, a daddy.

However, I have had dreams of my father and step-mother, and other people, visiting me in dreams, who have died, including the woman who died before having met her, the one whose parents I was describing in my dream (above) to a young Oriental woman.

Dreams are wonderful, but they'd be even more wonderful if I could understand them. :)

That's what makes the bond so great. It doesn't have to be forged in blood, it can be with someone you truly loved. I lost a couple loved ones both blood related and non blood related, but I could still feel them as if they were still alive. Maybe you didn't know this oriental woman, but maybe you knew her in the past life and that you two might have loved each other. Otherwise you wouldn't dream about her in her parent's house.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”