Hi everyone :)

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
moo

Hi everyone :)

Postby moo » 28 Aug 2013 02:03

I found out about lucid dreaming a few days ago and realized I could do everything I ever dreamed of. Since then I have been incredibly determined to figure it out. I have written dream journals every morning and constantly do reality checks, I haven't had a lucid dream yet but I really hope it happens soon!! Here are the things I wanna do:
-fly
-make out with hot guys
-re-live childhood memories
-dance around like an idiot on a huge stage in front of millions of people
-talk to my subconscious
-eat amazing food
-ride dragons
Etc.

all these things seem utterly amazing and I'm just so down, I can't believe its possible to do these things that I have always dreamed of, there was this guy I saw in cuba last year and I'd give anything to go back to that moment and just rip his clothes off.

I really can't wait to start lucid dreaming and will probably post around here a lot, so hi everybody :D

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

tea

Re: Hi everyone :)

Postby tea » 30 Aug 2013 12:37

hi moo! hahaha nice post.

can't wait to hear from your successes! (not only talking about those with the hot guys) ;)
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

HAGART

Re: Hi everyone :)

Postby HAGART » 30 Aug 2013 17:50

moo wrote:there was this guy I saw in cuba last year and I'd give anything to go back to that moment and just rip his clothes off.

Did his clothes offend you? Why do you want to destroy his clothes......

Wait! I think I get it now! :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol: (Just kidding around.)

Hello and welcome!
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”