Writing in DJ vs. sleeping

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.

Writing in DJ vs. sleeping

Postby Nocturnal » 09 May 2011 00:32

I used to keep a sturdy DJ. Now, I seem to wake up from a dream, think about it for a few min, then go back to sleep. When I wake up, I can remember it but not as well (vs. if I had written it down earlier).

Do you think this is a "will" problem? I choose sleep over writing in the DJ? Usually I write it down later.

Re: Writing in DJ vs. sleeping

Postby maya » 12 May 2011 15:30

i seem to have developed the same thing. It's that, ugh, back to bed i'm sleepy, sleep now feeling. lol

Postby Seto_Blade » 06 Jun 2011 18:33

It definitely is a will problem. I have it too. It's like, "Eh... I don't feel like writing my dream, i'm too tired..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Postby Peter » 06 Jun 2011 20:51

its just a skill. Try just putting down one or two bullet points when you wake up and start from most recent dream. I remember up to 5 or more dreams a night and they can turn up as far apart as the day after. They are so real that one of the issues I feel is that its like trying to remember everything you have done in normal life and really you need to ask why.

Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”