I found meditation and lucid dreaming books at a thrift stor

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
Vonozar

I found meditation and lucid dreaming books at a thrift stor

Postby Vonozar » 31 Aug 2013 00:21

I was pretty surprised. Usually I don't check out the books section at a second hand store, but I decided to last night. I was pretty surprised at the amount of dreaming or meditation books I found. If anyone's trying to find some to read for cheap, you may want to try your local second hand store. Just thought I'd mention that. :)

[ Post made via Android ] Image

deschainXIX

Re: I found meditation and lucid dreaming books at a thrift

Postby deschainXIX » 31 Aug 2013 01:11

Yeah you will rarely find books of that sort in mainstream stores like Barnes 'n' Noble.
Well said.

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 31 Aug 2013 03:54

deschainXIX wrote:Yeah you will rarely find books of that sort in mainstream stores like Barnes 'n' Noble.

Well that's not quite true. The Barnes and Nobles in my city has a whole section on new age books, and there you can find all kinds of books on dreams, meditation, and more! I've even purchased quite a few books from that section myself!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

deschainXIX

Postby deschainXIX » 31 Aug 2013 14:44

Oh really? Well lucky for you!
Well said.

Vonozar

Postby Vonozar » 01 Sep 2013 07:44

Yeah, I think Barnes and Noble has a good selection, although the one closest to me is a good 45 minutes away, so I haven't been to it in years. I always just go to the library, but they don't have anything on the topic really which I found a bit surprising. That's why I was so happy to find what I did. :D But if anyone is wanting some books on it and wants to save money, you might want to check out a thrift store. :)

[ Post made via Android ] Image

dreamgate

Postby dreamgate » 06 Oct 2013 00:58

Hi Vonzar, Hi All

I was wondering what the books you picked up are called?

Also, what are everyone's recommended/favorite books on dreaming or lucid dreaming?

Return to “Off-Topic”