Proof That The Human Soul Exists (FredTracy.com)

Discuss paranormal activity linked with sleep and dreams, such as out of body experiences, astral projection and psychic dreams.
fuzzylogic

Re: Proof That The Human Soul Exists (FredTracy.com)

Postby fuzzylogic » 20 Dec 2011 17:33

lucidinthe sky wrote:The best way to find out if something is real is to experience it,,,.

Agreed.

Although I often lucid dream, the LD experience can be envisioned as within yourself and not outside yourself. ie: you may just consciously be interacting with your own brain and imagination (I don't agree with this belief but have a hard time convincing anyone this it isn't the case).

In order to get a better grasp of the non-physical reality I think it is necessary to have an experience the you can reasonably argue is 100% outside of your own body/brain/mind. This is why I'm trying to learn to go out of body. If I can experience this stuff and find evidence that it isn't just in my imagination then I'll be fully able to believe and therefore able to argue that I'm really operating outside of my own mind. At that point, I won't really care if I can "prove" it to anyone. I will have enough proof for myself. And once I can do this for myself, I will also have the skills necessary to further explore and learn on my own.

Peter

Postby Peter » 20 Dec 2011 19:44

Fuzzy - have you been OBE yet or how close have you been to this?. There are a few good sites with some tips and if you want and if I can find them again I will send the links

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

fuzzylogic

Postby fuzzylogic » 20 Dec 2011 22:01

Peter-
I have no OBE experience but an determined to develop my skill. I think this is the key to learning about and exploring the non-physical spaces as it is more repeatable/predictable than LD.

I'm pretty close- a couple months ago while listening to a hemi sync MP3 I heard a very loud buzzing (which I thought was a problem with my headphones) and saw a very bright milky green color bar in my closed eyes vision field. It was remarkable. At the time I had no idea what was happening. Turns out it was the initial indicator that I was going out of body... So I missed a huge chance. : ( Haven't been able to repeat it.

I've got a ton of books on the subject and I'm planning to go to The Monroe Institute in 2012 to learn the ropes.Got several books that go into detail on "how-to". I gotta say, I'm having a bit of information overload on the topic. .

If you have any suggestions or a good link,,, sure post it and I'll take a look.

Peter

Postby Peter » 21 Dec 2011 09:02

I will hold off on the links for a while - have to find them again. OBE can be an event that just happens at times, that is not Hypno images or buzzing or anything although at times all of this occurs. I had one where I was lying in bed and simply fell out of bed and could not work out how I fell out. It dawned on me that I was OBE at that time.

I had 3 instances of OBE one afternoon while relaxing and trying for a WILD and in that case I got the lights you talk about, buzzing or tingling feelings in my body and then was OBE. it was daylight and that seemed to make it hard to open my eyes and so each time I tried to do so I came back.

I wont give thoughts on what, where etc but will wait till you get your first few and then we can discuss if you wish

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

fuzzylogic

Postby fuzzylogic » 21 Dec 2011 23:42

Peter wrote:
I wont give thoughts on what, where etc but will wait till you get your first few and then we can discuss if you wish

Peter

I look forward to experiencing and then discussing.

Return to “Paranormal Activity”