First Ever Lucid dream?

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
TristanConfu

First Ever Lucid dream?

Postby TristanConfu » 31 Aug 2013 21:45

Hey guys, I have never looked into lucid dreaming, but last nights dream was insane, I wrote it down and heres the story, I am not lieing about any of this, thanks for reading :)

Dream 1:
In a town with josh, and jackson, We ran into a warehouse and it was all filled with hay bails, boxes and blue tarps.
A tank rolled along so we got the fuck out of there and were freaking out. We saw this girl who I believed was Erinn, she was creepy as fuck and appeared then disappeared. Josh and jackson disappeared and I followed erinn, she met up with a bunch of people who seemed fun, we talked and eventually josh and jackson came back, the people took us through a teleporter into another dimension, and they then challenged us to a race, i declined but jackson did not, it was the tops of skyscrapers with extremely slippery floors. The race began and the people started sprinting, and jumping parkour style, clearing 10ft easy at a time. They then told us they were vampires. I was very shocked, and wanted to learn
more. So i did and was very interested, After a while i decided i wanted to become a vampire, josh and jackson had left.
So i went up to erinn (Who was a vampire) and asked her to bite me, It didnt feel like anything at all but i cringed my face I woke up what felt like an eternity later, I had walked over to a set of bleachers that jackson, josh, kailan, and shea were sitting on, they told me they couldnt be my friend because of the things I did after i was bit, they said i had bit and killed someone. I said ok thats no big deal because I felt so comfortable with my new family (of vampires). I realized I could jump extremly high, was very fast and powerful, I wanted a ciggarette because i saw someone smoking one, so I asked where i could find some darts, but a girl that was beside me told me that vampires had to pass a ring test that was similar to basketball to be able to smoke. So i said fuck that and I went over to the teleporter (All the while i was in the normal world), So i teleported with some vampires into the other dimension, and retried the race, the race began and I came 5th. I remember after this I asked a fellow vampire if i was in a coma or if i was dead, because this all felt too real. They had said no. After about 5 more minutes in dream
time, I woke up in an euphoric type of state, I was sweating and i wanted to go back to my dream immidiatley, it was amazing

If anyone could tell me what is going on, I was told about lucid dreaming about a week ago from a friend, and was really interested, but I never tried too. Everything in this dream was a choice by my self, unlike many other dreams.
Thanks for reading! :?

Son Of Somnus

Re: First Ever Lucid dream?

Postby Son Of Somnus » 01 Sep 2013 02:25

You read way too much Twilight.

Anyway, if you were aware you were dreaming whilst in that dream then it was a lucid dream, that's the definition of a lucid dream really.

Also I guess you can still make choices within a dream and it not be a non-lucid dream.
Am I dreaming? Is this a dream?
The next time I am dreaming, I will realise that I am dreaming.

TristanConfu

Postby TristanConfu » 01 Sep 2013 08:04

Clear things up, im a sixteen year old boy and have never read twilight in my life! ahaha

Son Of Somnus

Postby Son Of Somnus » 01 Sep 2013 11:19

uh, you watch way too much True Blood then, right?
Am I dreaming? Is this a dream?
The next time I am dreaming, I will realise that I am dreaming.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 03 Sep 2013 00:22

If you were aware that you were dreaming during this dream, then you were lucid dreaming, if not it may of just been an intense vivid dream.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”