Space Mission, SciFi Themed Lucid

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
countessmizani

Space Mission, SciFi Themed Lucid

Postby countessmizani » 21 Dec 2011 23:53

Well it had been 2 weeks since I had done any reality checks or writing in my dream journal. Last night I went to bed as normal. But before I went off to bed me and mother watched Inception together. Now the dream had started with me and my cousin laying on the bed (this is a normal dream still) she was asking me if I wanted to travel some place far, I told her sure at this point in the dream I fell alsleep. All was dark, then my eyes slowly opened and I was there, I was lucid. I found myself in a futuristic type of scenary.

There is no way to describe how surreal it was, it was like I was awake. The cool feel of the metal below me, the cold breeze whisping in from the halls. The large window showing the array of planets, similar to the ones in mario galaxy 2( i had played the game the night before, dreaming that I could go to some of the planets). Ah man! There is just no way to describe it, absoutely realistic and surreal.

Also I've begun to realize that my lucidity is starting to prolong since the first time was a couple of seconds to a minute, this lasted for about 5 minutes or so. Completely wonderful! Maybe it was because of I used to LD alot as a child. I'm not sure.

lucidinthe sky

Re: Space Mission, SciFi Themed Lucid

Postby lucidinthe sky » 24 Dec 2011 06:13

Sounds like a great lucid dream!

countessmizani wrote:There is no way to describe how surreal it was, it was like I was awake. The cool feel of the metal below me, the cold breeze whisping in from the halls.

The realism of a lucid dream has got to be the coolest thing ever, I can't get over it. The whole thing has changed me somehow. I am still completely blown away by my last LD because of the realism. In the dream, I found myself touching everything, fighting with myself over whether or not it's a dream. It's like stepping thorugh some kind of curtain into another world, really more like being awake than dreaming, it's so real!
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

countessmizani

Re: Space Mission, SciFi Themed Lucid

Postby countessmizani » 24 Dec 2011 18:23

lucidinthe sky wrote:The realism of a lucid dream has got to be the coolest thing ever, I can't get over it. The whole thing has changed me somehow. I am still completely blown away by my last LD because of the realism. In the dream, I found myself touching everything, fighting with myself over whether or not it's a dream. It's like stepping thorugh some kind of curtain into another world, really more like being awake than dreaming, it's so real!

Yesss. Like I couldn't believe it, I didn't even know what I was missing until now. And your right it is like a curtain to another world. It's amazing!

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”