Hello

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
darkskies

Hello

Postby darkskies » 08 Sep 2013 05:00

Hello everyone,
Darkskies here, I'm new to this site so I figured I would introduce myself. I've been lucid dreaming for several years now, pretty much since my father and I discussed self-hypnosis and I gradually mastered it. I've had some pretty interesting experiences already and I'm looking for some new ideas of things to try and new induction techniques. It's a pleasure to be here and hopefully it will lead to something interesting.

tea

Re: Hello

Postby tea » 08 Sep 2013 20:37

nice to have you around!

what are your experiences regarding self hypnosis?
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

darkskies

Postby darkskies » 09 Sep 2013 02:31

Well, I began using self-hypnosis in order to control pain, I've always had very difficult veins to get blood drawn from and things like that, so I really delved into it and got fairly practiced and was able to induce a state of hypnosis deep enough that I could reduce feeling in areas of my choosing. That was what I mainly used it for but I soon found it could be used to just clear one's mind and help reorganize, by then I was already having a large amount of lucid dreams but I didn't think they were related. One night I hypnotized myself and just thought "dream" and it felt as if the world had turned over and I fell into a lucid dream with no period in between. I have since learned that this was a WILD and I've been hooked on lucid dreaming ever since.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

LucidLink

Postby LucidLink » 09 Sep 2013 04:01

Wow what a great story, you've mastered an ability many would kill for here, including me....so watch out ;)
Naw just kidding, good job on mastering self hypnosis and this accidently mastering lucid dreams as well! I lucid dream often, it's nice to have another expierenced dreamer aboard!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

darkskies

Postby darkskies » 09 Sep 2013 05:30

Thanks, it took a while to get a hang of but the payoff is way more than worth it being able to build another world in dreams.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Return to “Introduce Yourself”