Psychedelics and Lucidity

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
tea

Re: Psychedelics and Lucidity

Postby tea » 09 Sep 2013 07:50

i'd love to talk about all this, but is it appropriate? i mean, there are kids on this forum and they should not get the idea of drugs being harmless...

@rebecca: what do you think? what about locked threads, is that an idea? do you even read this? :D

peace out
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 09 Sep 2013 21:39

Anything which can cause hallucinations isnt necessarily "harmless". People can and do often get injured due to drugs like this, there have been cases of people dying.

Its not just the halluncinations such drugs can cause but also peoples bodies just like they can react differently to pharma drugs, can react differently to these other things too.

I too worry about this topic at a forum in which is made out of a huge percentage of children. A child at this site trying "magic mushrooms" and not having any idea of what dose to try... may not be harmless (a wrong mushroom could easily be picked, a number of different things could go very wrong). If things like this were harmless, everyone would be doing it.

If I had a child at this site, I certainly would not want him/her reading such a post.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

tea

Postby tea » 10 Sep 2013 10:59

why am i suddenly the author of this thread? i mean, where's the original one?
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 10 Sep 2013 15:34

I wonder if the original author deleted it.
You can simply delete your posts too I. Look at top right of the posts.

I'll delete this one too later.
(This message will self destruct!)
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

tea

Postby tea » 11 Sep 2013 00:47

HAGART wrote:I wonder if the original author deleted it.
You can simply delete your posts too I. Look at top right of the posts.

I'll delete this one too later.
(This message will self destruct!)

nothing dies on the internet...

...and neither does it in 'reality'!

:D

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 11 Sep 2013 01:56

Nobody will know what I wrote.
But you quoted it, so it's still ALIVE!
Last edited by HAGART on 11 Sep 2013 20:05, edited 1 time in total.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

tea

Postby tea » 11 Sep 2013 08:14

HAGART wrote:I just realized.
Now I can't delete my message anymore since it was responded to.

you could still edit it. but then, my comment will forever hold the true nature if yours! :twisted:

HAGART wrote:Or we can try and let this thread die on it's own... but it doesn't, does it!
IT WANTS TO STAY ALIVE!

(At least we're not talking about questionable subject matter anymore)

a thread's struggle to survive is not a questionable subject!? :o

Peter

Postby Peter » 11 Sep 2013 20:36

I deleted the original post, a little to close to advising the use of drugs and a lot of young member on this forum.

Peter
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

tea

Postby tea » 11 Sep 2013 21:48

okay, i see.. good one.

but why not delete the whole thread?

Jack Reacher

Postby Jack Reacher » 15 Sep 2013 10:53

Tried magic mushrooms once. Was a few years back, I didn't hallucinate anything though. What did happen instead was a huge deep penetration of my being, I questioned the consequences of every single action, why I do what I do. I questioned the consequences of being socially embarrassed, of dieing, why I would am living, why I am not indifferent between the choice of staying home posting on a website instead of walking around the street in the middle of the night naked, things like that. But you don't just question it, you gain a huge deep insight into yourself.

You could also go crazy and do something stupid like try and eat a spoon, or walk into traffic because you think you are already dead. At one point I thought I had died and thought the experience would last an eternity, and I started to really lose it at that point because I couldn't get out. Not something I would recommend do just anyone, do a lot of research and preparation, and choose your environment and the people you do it with very carefully.
"There is theoretical abstraction, and then there is true abstraction."

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”