What's the most amazing thing you've built in a lucid dream?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
darkskies

What's the most amazing thing you've built in a lucid dream?

Postby darkskies » 09 Sep 2013 23:15

In my experience the actual "physical" world of the dream is one of the most fascinating things to experiment with so, what do you like to invent, have you ever created a truly amazing world?

[ Post made via Android ] Image

taniaaust1

Re: What's the most amazing thing you've built in a lucid dr

Postby taniaaust1 » 09 Sep 2013 23:34

I havent as yet tried to create a whole world or whole scene in a LD. I know thou what I would try to create if I did try this. I once had a OBE in which I was in another place with little rock pools everywhere, the beauty of this place is indescrible. I'd love to try to recreate that location some time.

Umm the LD manifestation which Im most proud of (so to me my most amazing) was the one in which I overcome my fear (not easy) and changed a scary red glowing eyed demon I was trapped with in the LD into a little innocent, cute boy. I dont tend to do much manifesting in my LDs (I often just like to enjoy the LD environment Ive found myself in or study that), lately thou Ive been experimenting more with bringing the people I want into my LDs when I want them there.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Raeka

Postby Raeka » 15 Sep 2013 18:20

The most amazing thing I ever built... that would probably be the whole freaking dream.
Normally I only try to do little tweaks to my dreams to make them fun and not scary (as my dreams like to become if I don't control them). However, in this particular dream, no matter what I did I could not get a good result and things kept getting worse and worse. I got so frustrated I actually rage quitted my own dream. I snapped my fingers and said "dragons" while pointing to my sides. Suddenly, two gigantic bronze dragons appeared besides me and burned the whole dream down until there was nothing but me, the dragons, and darkness. From there, I recreated the dream from scratch.

I started with a wide field spanning miles before adding some high mountains in the background for kicks and giggles. I made the dream start at high noon and had the sky spattered with those really fluffy clouds like look like puffballs. Then I created a flying castle, turned it into a dragon riding school, and added about sixty more dragons, plus students and teachers. From there, I just enjoyed my dragon riding dream and flying around the clouds with other students.

Just thought I'd share.

Teraku

Postby Teraku » 15 Sep 2013 19:16

My subconscious constructed a very creepy-looking but very cool abandoned, rural, and small town. It even had an abandoned amusement park which supposedly used to be a tourist attraction. It was like a ghost town. It sounds a bit eerie, but it was pretty cool at the time. A bit like Fallout, but the buildings weren't completely destroyed, just a bit run-down.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 21 Sep 2013 00:01

Raeka. Cool experience, thanks for sharing that.

:lol: at rage quitting.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Imjustpork

Postby Imjustpork » 22 Sep 2013 01:40

Well... if this counts i tried remaking the shire in one of my dreams, it ended up just 2 hobbits fighting in just a black world... i have to hone my skills :D

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”