Aliens and Floating

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Shibby30

Aliens and Floating

Postby Shibby30 » 10 Sep 2013 01:25

When I was in 5th or 6th grade I had the first lucid dream I remember. I was in the scene of the Aliens hive from that movie and I became aware that I was dreaming. For several minutes it seemed I was jumping and rolling on the ground and running fighting the aliens. It felt like a dozen roller coaster rides simultaneously.

Last year when I last attempted lucid dreaming, I had a decently strong one: I was in a dark pit and wanted out, so I decided to climb this brick wall. About 10 stories up I felt I couldn't make it and felt stuck and fearful. Then I remembered that I was just dreaming and became lucid. I jumped off the wall and slowly floated down to the ground. Then I was in a room with all kinds of porcelain trinkets and I floated in the air doing acrobatics right above them.

Last week I had one where I was being pursued by some military force in some gigantic hotel. I escaped through a window and became lucid and began to float up to different balconies where many people were partying. I was acuqiantences with the people and kept moving around in the air socializing.
theinnerroad.blogspot.com

tea

Re: Aliens and Floating

Postby tea » 10 Sep 2013 11:05

cool stuff! great to see that you have no problems with flying! :D
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

Shibby30

Re: Aliens and Floating

Postby Shibby30 » 10 Sep 2013 13:04

I tend to like to float in my dreams. It's one of my dream signs.
theinnerroad.blogspot.com

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”